aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

saw a sec sch kid with a red-black nike bag, boarding the train towards east at tiong bahru wearing iGrado white @ 12+

also a NSman who wears a ath-es7 in the train towards east at ajunied @ 2+

the iGrado realli doesnt look as bad as they look in their pics. quite decent :)

Edited by ahdui

15 a day... even in jc, i think i only got like about 200 per mth.

15 a day even beats my current nsf allowance, which is slightly over 400. counting myself lucky that i have students to give tuition to.

back in JC, bout 7 years ago, i received $100 a month, $25 a week, $5 a day, for 2.5 meals a day :doh:

then i was using sony streetstyles neckbands and also the nudes which i had to secretly buy without my parents knowing, and often to under quote the price when they ask me how much they cost:lol:

btw this part of the forum can chat freely right? Im new here, thanks.

You guys havent seen the most IEMs at a single location yet. California fitness gyms got a whole lot of sf5pros, bose a8, couple of shures, but not much westones accompanying the whole lot of ipods.

today during peak hour rush at clark quay outside satchi&satchi spotted a chinese with an akg 701, a expatriate with a bose triport and a cool lady (eurasian?) with wooden Grados!! :notworthy: Is it anyone here?!

Edited by viix

omfg! u sure!

thats quite a sighting!

i'll be overexcited to see anyone else besides zonalblitz in my sch using sf5pro.

omfg! u sure!

thats quite a sighting!

i'll be overexcited to see anyone else besides zonalblitz in my sch using sf5pro.

oh yesh, the amount of money these rich peeps spend on looking good for exercising. All those workout attire and shoes when all they do is yoga and some step exercise. Anyway around craig/neil road and club street area you will see all sorta toys. Photo studios with some nice speaker setups, post studios with mini screening rooms and all kinda toys. Ever saw a bunch of tai tais arriving with some nice looking vertu phones shopping at UE square once. sigh, when will I EVER earn this sorta money lol.

Saw someone wearing Audio Technica ATH-FC7 at causeway.. that guy is pressing his earphone as hard as possible to get isolation.. isnt that can suppose to be closed can? saw his part of his ears in red, mayb its too small for him or pressed for a long period..

Tanjong Pagar, Capital Tower, 1st level lifts, saw a gentleman in office attire with grados at around 8:35am.

Now that's unqiue....

Edited by Nu_Omega

' date='3 Oct 2006, 10:25 PM' post='81887']

Saw a young chap with a pair of Etymotic Research ER4P MicroPro earphones @ Bukit Batok MacDonalds while studying there from 4-9pm.

Please own up :P

That person might be siriuz.

*takes a break from CG work*

Hmm, Causeway Pt 1st floor outside the Lee Hwa (?) jewellery shop, about 1739 hrs or so.

Guy at wearing dark beige sweater and jeans wearing a pair of black Cresyn LMX-E630. He was with (I think, and no, Z_A, its definitely a he here, though I'm not referring to what I'm gonna say next :D) some girl I'm assuming to be his girlfriend (pretty cute o_O).

*back to work*

' date='4 Oct 2006, 05:15 AM' post='81933']

4P is straight cable, grey pod.

4S is braided cable, green pod.

Own up yet?

hey, the color wrong.

4P is straight cable, green pod, and the cable softer not very microphonic when wearing it the way like westone, shure IEMs.

4S is braided cable, grey pod, the cable is more rigid and more microphonic then the 4P even when wind blows...

hmm...hes wearing earphones(canal type) with his cute girlfriend around? :bash:

Left ear only, he was letting the right earpiece dangling o_O