Sign in to follow this  
kursed

Weston UM-1, Panasonic HJE 70, Total AirHead - Help to choose...

Anyway, preserve your Apple In-ear. I uses it for my lullaby. It doesn't really hurt when you like to lie on your side. Of course, remove before you want to doze off or you might never wake up to see the sunrise with the cable around your neck. :D

Anyway, preserve your Apple In-ear. I uses it for my lullaby. It doesn't really hurt when you like to lie on your side. Of course, remove before you want to doze off or you might never wake up to see the sunrise with the cable around your neck. :D

Hah! no kidding it's happened to me a dozen over times already, that I slept in 'em without ever knowing. They are a good pair of phones as far as I am concerned :unsure: .. But time to move on...

And guys are you sure there is no difference between the gaming editions and the E series for shure?

Hah! no kidding it's happened to me a dozen over times already, that I slept in 'em without ever knowing. They are a good pair of phones as far as I am concerned :unsure: .. But time to move on...

And guys are you sure there is no difference between the gaming editions and the E series for shure?

Your new IEM for the day, Apple In-ear for the night. :lol:

Hiya!

May I know where in Singapore can I find a dock connection giving a line out for Ipod 5 G i.e. if i dont want to buy the ipod remote. I need it for my new amp.

Edited by kursed

i guess u can get it from Qsilver (jason) from this forum :)

helpful and efficient, i got mine from him, i believe many of us got it from him too