Sign in to follow this  
xenocide

What will you do if...

went to the Marina Sqaure branch to collect my Zen Vision M which suffered a HDD failure.

Pushed the CSO for days and finally they agreed to replace a new set for me.

So i went down today. To both me and the counter staff surprise, the HQ sent the wrong player.

They sent the Zen Vision instead! :DD

Realising its a wrong player, the counter staff checked for me and called HQ.

I told myself how nice if the replacement set was that...

the counter staff came out and told me that, YES, indeed they made a mistake.

As the stock for ZVM has ran out in thier HQ Store so they replace a ZV for me at no extra cost!

They ask if i'm willing to accept this..OF COS LAH!! i'm was so happy man.. hahaha...

though its a bigger player but it will "encourage" me to watch more anime on the go!

they also state that "IF" somehow i dun "enjoy" that player, i can go back to them with the player,

within the warranty period, and exchange for the ZVM!! :DD

the best part is... i will not be liable for any damage incurred on the Zen Vision when i decided for

an exchange... as the counter staff said "its our fault anyway..." with a smile...

this is really good customer service!!!

charging the unit now.. on the way back already drained it playing FM Radio

played those bundled soundtracks in the player with the aurvana

clarity is there, but lacks bass... i think its becos of the aurvana bah

somemore the aurvana not burned in also...

will update soon...

hmm.. that might be true for a player which is around 1 to 2 year old.

and also there has been rumours on the 60gb version for both the Vision and Vision:M. but nontheless... i'm still pretty happy with the service!

oh yah.. Off Thread abit...

i wld like to thank Aron for customizing the IC for me.

the cable is of great workmanship! (Finally purchased something from your shop! LOL)

So the 'fight' between your Shuffle and Zen Vision M was a blessing afterall. :P

*GASP*

I remember the story of a man trading something (a pen I believe) and getting a house at the end of many trades.

Perhaps, I can trade my micro for a microphoto, then a V plus, then a NOMAD Xtra, then a Touch, then a Vision: M then a Vision... :P

Sigh, no one appreciates it though.

I have a classmate who is crazily against Creative, saying that everything about it is copied from a certain fruit. Because he has some "geek cred" (from copying mods into grand theft auto for classmates), everyone agrees with his arguements and back him up...

He also says that the CK5 is really great due to the "ear support" (which some forumers suggested removing) so that it would not come out of the ear easily. Due to his "dislike" for Creative, he says that the EP630 is not good, even without hearing it, encouraging my classmate searching for a canalphone to buy the CK5 instead of the EP630, despite me telling him that the EO630 is rather good for its class.

Funniest think is that due to his "geek cred" another classmate asked if my UM1 was better, or his C5.

END OF RANT.... Feel so much better. :P

Sigh...it's all about social status. Not that the Ipod is some evil thing or such, but Apple has alot more advertising dollars to spend than Creative.

Sigh, no one appreciates it though.

I have a classmate who is crazily against Creative, saying that everything about it is copied from a certain fruit. Because he has some "geek cred" (from copying mods into grand theft auto for classmates), everyone agrees with his arguements and back him up...

He also says that the CK5 is really great due to the "ear support" (which some forumers suggested removing) so that it would not come out of the ear easily. Due to his "dislike" for Creative, he says that the EP630 is not good, even without hearing it, encouraging my classmate searching for a canalphone to buy the CK5 instead of the EP630, despite me telling him that the EO630 is rather good for its class.

Funniest think is that due to his "geek cred" another classmate asked if my UM1 was better, or his C5.

END OF RANT.... Feel so much better. :P

Hey, it looks like your friend was affected by the RDF or Reality Distortion Field that the "fruity" company gives off. Or maybe he's too deep into that Kool-Aid :P

I'm constantly amazed by the distorted sense of history & reality that some of these folks have <_<

Some people really take pride in supporting "fruit", they feel even better buying expensive "fruit" product. Eventhough "fruit" don't pay them dividend.

Well sometimes you meet "blind" people in your life.

Some people really take pride in supporting "fruit", they feel even better buying expensive "fruit" product. Eventhough "fruit" don't pay them dividend.

Well sometimes you meet "blind" people in your life.

HAHHAH ... actually my Zen Xtra is still one of the best HDD based players i've ever had ... it simplay squashes the iPod 5G flat