Sign in to follow this  
xenocide

What will you do if...

It's a cruel world. Stuff are judge on their design and whether the celebs use them. Even if you say that you are totally immune to the popular culture influence, you will still be indirectly affected by those who are indeed influenced. Look at engadget (shesh, sorry), It posts everything good about The Fruit and *in my opinion*, biased against Creative. The comments there also show how huge biased people are...

SHESH.... END OF RANT

Feel even better now... There are not many places in the world (or cyberspace) where you can rant about Apples and Oranges without getting flamed by all the others users... Sigh.

As long as Apple give their promise to their supporter. Many will still praise Apple. When someone came along and want to fight Apple, many will defend.

Sometimes uncle Sim talk too much and got himself fencing off many Apple supporter. In marketing terms, a customer praise is 10 times better that your own company's marketing. A customer negative opinion is 100 times bad.

ok.. in the end i think creative is scared that i spoil the Zen Vision.

called me up in the morning sayin that replacement set is here.

ask me go down change back!

hahaha...

now i got back wat i initially bought

:)

Sigh, no one appreciates it though.

I have a classmate who is crazily against Creative, saying that everything about it is copied from a certain fruit. Because he has some "geek cred" (from copying mods into grand theft auto for classmates), everyone agrees with his arguements and back him up...

He also says that the CK5 is really great due to the "ear support" (which some forumers suggested removing) so that it would not come out of the ear easily. Due to his "dislike" for Creative, he says that the EP630 is not good, even without hearing it, encouraging my classmate searching for a canalphone to buy the CK5 instead of the EP630, despite me telling him that the EO630 is rather good for its class.

Funniest think is that due to his "geek cred" another classmate asked if my UM1 was better, or his C5.

END OF RANT.... Feel so much better. :P

comparing ep630 with a ck5? another ignorant ipod fanboy. sorry i'm a new user of this creative that's why feeling esp disgusted by your classmate.

haha xenocide if i were you i'd run away with the zen vision lol jk...

Edited by Theatre Of Dreams

i tot they also state that "IF" somehow u dun "enjoy" that player, u can go back to them with the player,

within the warranty period, and exchange for the ZVM!!

i think maybe they repair your old set then giv you back as replacement set????

Sigh, no one appreciates it though.

I have a classmate who is crazily against Creative, saying that everything about it is copied from a certain fruit. Because he has some "geek cred" (from copying mods into grand theft auto for classmates), everyone agrees with his arguements and back him up...

He also says that the CK5 is really great due to the "ear support" (which some forumers suggested removing) so that it would not come out of the ear easily. Due to his "dislike" for Creative, he says that the EP630 is not good, even without hearing it, encouraging my classmate searching for a canalphone to buy the CK5 instead of the EP630, despite me telling him that the EO630 is rather good for its class.

Funniest think is that due to his "geek cred" another classmate asked if my UM1 was better, or his C5.

END OF RANT.... Feel so much better. :P

LOL ... Did he ever get to try out the holy grail of IEMs - UM2 , ER4 , Super.fi 5 pro , UE10 Pro ... etc , before ?

After he get to try these , i think he will cry in the shame of self-ownage

Haha! i believed many may encounter such people who swear that your headphone or IEM sucked because there's not enough BASS to his liking. Hypocrites!

HAHAH ... it seems that most normal people compare headphones by the amount of bass it produces ... and the more the merrier ... they are very shallow indeed

can't blame them what....

bass is usually the most noticeable and easiest to describe~

but it is almost always that the bass that kills the vocals ... it was this troublesome thing about bass-heavy cans that led me to this community

can't blame them what....

bass is usually the most noticeable and easiest to describe~

Bah! My classmates, most of the time, don't realise that their ipod earphones are distorting until they come to me (sad...I'm the only one in the class using an iem...) for advice. You cannot imagine how noticable it is. They just don't appreciate quality sound...