Sign in to follow this  
DikiDino

Lobang for Altec Lansing IM716 Canal phone

If local sellers price them at $300, anyone in the right frame of mind will rather get them off Amazon for ard $150 even if there's no local warranty, since you can easily buy 2 with $300. So basically targeted segment will only be those who cant make online purchases or those who have no knowledge of IEMs.

Buying online have always been cheaper than buying locally. The only downside is no local warranty. But then again, SE and Jaben have always priced their IEMs to be below the MSRP direct conversion price, which is good news for us. If anyone really sells the IM716 at $300, definitely they'll price themselves out of the market. With a $300 budget, I can consider many other better IEMs too.

that why neither jaben or SE carries AL IEM. do take note now amazon do not have IM716 for sales. and no ones know when will the next stock coming in...

that why neither jaben or SE carries AL IEM. do take note now amazon do not have IM716 for sales. and no ones know when will the next stock coming in...

Precisely. Even if anyone brings them in, he gotta sell them at a lower profit margin, definitely not the $300+ range.

It was still in stock the last time I checked the price. No budget for new IEMs right now anyway, so doesn't matter to me.

Guest joi-ful

Hey, I was thinking would it be ok for SE or Jaben to MO from Amazon and sell them at their stores for some profits? Everyone benefits then! Thing is no after sale local warranty...

Not too sure if it'd infringe any retailer 'rules and regulations' though...=|

It was still in stock the last time I checked the price. No budget for new IEMs right now anyway, so doesn't matter to me.

Buying the new UE triple driver IEM? :P BTW, did you get the cable done for your E500?

Hey, I was thinking would it be ok for SE or Jaben to MO from Amazon and sell them at their stores for some profits? Everyone benefits then! Thing is no after sale local warranty...

Not too sure if it'd infringe any retailer 'rules and regulations' though...=|

too late. out of stock... haha

Buying the new UE triple driver IEM? :P BTW, did you get the cable done for your E500?

Nope.. I don't like the design. Should be going customs next.. :))

Didn't get the cable in the end. I can't keep in in the case using the custom cable cos it'll be too stiff to coil it up. BTW you received your E500 already?

Nope.. I don't like the design. Should be going customs next.. :))

Didn't get the cable in the end. I can't keep in in the case using the custom cable cos it'll be too stiff to coil it up. BTW you received your E500 already?

Ooooo customs! Not a likely route for me as of now.

Ya I got my E500 already and I think the whole cable is a pain to use. The slider and cable very grippy and stiff. Probably got pampered by Westone's cables. :D I tot of buying a male/female Neutrik jacks and go LHS and ask them to terminate a cable for me but I dunno where to get straight Neutrik jacks, LHS only got Neutrik male L plugs. Must find out more.....

Congrats to all the people who have gotten their im716!

Amazon runs out of im716 already.

Cheapest now from their third party seller which sells at about US$99 + US shipping + Vpost = about SING$200.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...8345532?ie=UTF8

Edited by dle4e_2005

You can easily earn some bucks if you can get them at the Amazon price.. :party::beer::dance:

i doubt so. do you think you will buy at a more expensive price or wait for amazon to restock? i think most will go waiting. if not, next best option will be im616

i doubt so. do you think you will buy at a more expensive price or wait for amazon to restock? i think most will go waiting. if not, next best option will be im616

i think itz better to wait for those who wants a iM716, no point settlin for something less and in the end crave of it a few months down the road rt??

anyw... i doubt we will see any new iM716 using anytime soon~

so i should be e noobiest AL iM716 user.. lol~~

well... if amazon is not going to stock im716, $300+ is reasonable... bocause you are not going to find any cheap im716 around...

I guess it's easy to earn a few bucks if there are ppl like you ard.. :D