Guest joi-ful

UPDATE: UM1 rocks my socks!

But now whenever I'm listening to my um1s I feel like I'm missing a big chunk of my music. Since getting into this hobby I've been slowly changing from a basshead to a treble freak...

same here same here! i've never appreciated treble as much as now when i have my alessandro. a good balance of bass & treble makes great audio.

i think most people which start getting into audio, will start to have a good balance between bass and treble... only few will be basshead...

Wow, why the sudden sf5 craze? haha... Finally, they have been discovered to be more than just crappy looking phones... They sound great don't they? lol

Yes they sound damn good! Lol.. it struck me really hard when i realised the sound stage was like many times better than um1s. Lol.. well as for the clarity not as clear but increasing the treble on my hd3 helped significantly =)

Cant get use to the way the sf5 is worn though. Tested it out and find its rather uncomfortable to wear them >.< UM1 is by far the most comfortable IEM for me lol. Any recommandations to a confortable yet better sounding IEM (Other then UM2)?

Most Shures are worn the same way as Westones but to me, the E2/E5/E500(which are bigger) are more comfortable than then E3/4s which are smaller.

hmm.. hehe.. i still miss um-1s thought. I'll nvr forget how i prefer it over um-2. haha

I tried at least 3-4 times within a period of 8months. And i concluded i have weird ears.

ANyways im highly in love with 5.pro. Damn it's really good!