Sign in to follow this  
heowcw

CD PLAYER

What happened on your quest for the S10, HY? Couldn't get any better than that since it's my lead to ya.

S10 is good.. I wondered why huangyong didn't bite it

I decided to skip as I am looking for one that will last me real long time ( MF A3) , but so far no luck and no money also.

I thought the s10 is good but it won't really be 'that' significant jump over from my cd6kose.

oh yea mackie, heard paganini ?

you mean S10?

ooh well this is what you called fate.

Anyway maybe I will look more into headphone and amp before getting a new cdp. Probably next year then change mine.

cd6000ose still going strong.

eh.. but I forget to spray them with that .. what's the thing called again , mackie? to make it shiny wub.gif

It's good to procrastinate sometimes and avert impulsive buying. However, one must also learn when to bite when a good prey passes your jaws. tongue.gif

Mackie/Blues: where can get that 3M stainless steel polisher?i think i also need to get one to polish my x-cans...want to make it remains in good condition as long as possible shiny looking wink.gif

LOL mychew just wipe it off with tissue tongue.gif

x-can's shiny part is only the front what

the marantz has larger surface area laugh.gif

Edited by Blues

but the black part also shiny u know?hehe...

anyway...it doesnt matter how large the surface is mah...just want to make it remain in its good condition ma tongue.gif i like to take care of my stuff carefully....when i "hurt" them accidentally...i'll feel very sorry and regret for them...my precious...my baby..oh no....sorry....

I need a big shiny CDP. sad2.gif I want a silver one to match my aluminium computer case. Hmm maybe Ill make a aluminium amp box to match too.

Whats a S10? got any pics? laugh.gif

denon dcd-s10

do a search for it. Solid cdp . Ruach was selling it sometime ago.

The colour is not silver but it's shiny.. you missed on that big fish tongue.gif

big fish the famous quote "source first" tongue.gif

He been pushing it on me too and now I feel the need for a CDP. laugh.gif

Im gonna start saving tomorrow - I feel like a new man with my new haircut laugh.gif