Sign in to follow this  
heowcw

CD PLAYER

In your case, switch the Belden from the amp to the cdp. Use the stock cord for the Corda. More often than not, improvement is heightened in this manner.

hm.. ok. utilising all the best component on the source, then only to the amp right?

alright will try the belden with the A3 and the stock with my corda happy.gif

lengcm: so far.. that's the only good deal that I saw. Will let you know if I spotted any other A3, or rega deals locally wink.gif

Edited by Blues

This one is for tee :

Updated: August 28

SELLING

Sony CDP-X5000 CD player, mint condition, with remote and box, RM2,500; Audio Agile power cord, new, RM500; DNM Reson Bullet Plug interconnects, RM480; DNM Reson interconnects,RM220. 012-717-0066 / trevis_4045@yahoo.com

(seller is at Malaysia)

Singnet classified lor..

last night... was just browsing through.. then saw it. Immediately jumped from my seat and grabbed my T68i.. sms-ed lol.gif

hm.. ok. utilising all the best component on the source, then only to the amp right?

alright will try the belden with the A3 and the stock with my corda happy.gif

lengcm: so far.. that's the only good deal that I saw. Will let you know if I spotted any other A3, or rega deals locally wink.gif

Cheers mate

maybe this thread can also serve as good deal, FYI on cdp thread.

Ok,

sony x777es cdp

------------------

Description: Sony X777ES CD player for sale.Very solid player and transport.20kgs.$800neg,interested call 96698002.

Date Posted: 08/27/03

Price: $ 800.00

Sony CDP-X5000

--------------------

Description: Sony Compact Disc Player CDP-X5000 in good condition, seldom use. Willng to give away The Ebony Pyramids Cones & Audioplus Power Cord. Interested pls call 96959944.

Date Posted: 08/26/03

Price: $ 1,100.00

I called the x5000 guy.. but he said there were many interested.. so that one might be gone already. But the price seems alright .

Thanks mat laugh.gif

built in papua new guinea ... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

heheh don't know lah.. I am not sure man hee tongue.gif

BTW Rameish's Rotel 971 is a good player as well. Nice synergy with HA-1 and HA-2

Apparently, one of them might be getting better.. hehehe.

Rameish... you don't need two Rotel 971's... you also don't need a Rega.. nudge-nudge, wink-wink!

LOL! Don't give me ideas! Tell you what, you don't need that Naim CD1 that's for sure wink.gif