Sign in to follow this  
heowcw

CD PLAYER

Some white coloured IC: Very musical but lacking in details

Wireworld Polaris MKIII. Jeez

OT:What's wrong with " White interconnects"?

BTW Rameish's Rotel 971 is a good player as well. Nice synergy with HA-1 and HA-2

hm... here are some good fish:

Sony CDP-XA7ES: http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?dgtl...play&1065393223

selling for 900+shipping, maybe someone would like to negotiate and bring down the price. It lays somewhere in 1500-1600 range shipped, seems like quite a good deal considering they are very rare.

Rega Planet 2000 : http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?dgtl...play&1066008305

575 plus shipping. I don't know the second hand price locally though.

Blues: These units would be of 120V. Consider this if u wish to commit. Have U gotten a lead on MF cdp?

Mackie: seller reserves it for me already. Tomorrow going down to test and collect the unit cool.gif

Congrats!

Thanks laugh.giflaugh.gif

/me flipping.. yay yay yay happy.gif

Getting the Rega or Sony?

Oh ok. rolleyes.gif

Edited by N@Z

Hm but still headache..

might need mackie's help from now onwards since he owns the same cdp .. hee hee.. can give advice on what power cord to use etc laugh.gif .. I can't ignore the importance of power cord and IC now since the source has been properly settled.

Thanks barradio.. /me feeling very happy now jump.gifjump.gif

wow!! good price!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

looks like the three musketeers have found their hunt eh.. btw, what about tee tongue.gif

Hm but still headache..

might need mackie's help from now onwards since he owns the same cdp .. hee hee.. can give advice on what power cord to use etc  laugh.gif .. I can't ignore the importance of power cord and IC now since the source has been properly settled.

Get used to the sound of MF with your present ancillary before thinking of accessory changes. Use the stock power cord that comes with the cdp and then switch to your Belden. U've undergone this process with Cd6000ose and it's best that U find out for yourself.....just don't wanna affect your judgement. U may find that it's easier to discern the sonic difference between the stock and Belden cords this round.

I know U have Ref Gen 2 and it pairs up very well with MF A3 in the mids-highs. The Belden will give U more air and tighten up the mid bass. Oh, the plug works well with MF of course.

Edited by Mackie

hm sure yes.gif

for now I think I use the stock first.. really super broke man... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif ..

I think I can eat grass from tomorrow onwards.. sleep.gif