kevyan

CrossRoads MylarOne Earphone is here!

It's should be just another OVC OEM version. Mylar drivers, standard accessories, similar package and OVC does OEM....

Maybe countermeasure to the mass order at HWZ on their OVC.

But if it's cheap, I don't mind to try.

just heard the Mylar one today.

good pair of in ears, easily comparable to the TC20, its like a TC20 with a bass boost, that is rather significant, without compromising any of the features that made the TC20 famous as THE budget in ears!

also, its made in korea, so QC wise, it should have a tremedous improvement!

definitely worth bang for your buck! :party:

^ Something tells me that we met, but weren't introduced.

Was with classmate who also tried the MylarOne. I personally found it great for the price (blows away the EP630), but a tad bit distant.

yes we met, i was the guy with the white levi's tee. i took the Mylar ones from you when you were returning it to uncle wilson :))

you were also carrying the T10 as well if i am not mistaken.

haha we were like the 2 youngest people in the shop? :))

Hi,

I am new to the forum. Been reading as much as possible. Can you give some help along the way? I was considering the Shure EC2 or Senn CX300 but became intrigue with the good reviews given on this IEM. How does it stack in performance comapres to the other 2?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all forumers!

maybe you should start another thread on this?

but for starters, shures have a very distinctive sound that not many people like, the details are sort of clobbered together. advise you to try it out first

about the CX300, that i cannot say, as i have not heard them before

but IMO the Mylars destroy the E2C, especially in the bass department :))

Thx Mr Hobbit for your helpful comments. For those of you familiar with C Mylarone, may I ask this question? (The reviews are far too few currently). Do they cancel out noice effectively? I'd like a pair of IEM that works well in noisy environment. Picked up comments here and there on their audio performance. They seem very positive.

Edited by bullosa

just heard the Mylar one today.

good pair of in ears, easily comparable to the TC20, its like a TC20 with a bass boost, that is rather significant, without compromising any of the features that made the TC20 famous as THE budget in ears!

also, its made in korea, so QC wise, it should have a tremedous improvement!

definitely worth bang for your buck! :party:

Hmmm... like the TC20 with bass boost?

I swapped out my OVC stock earbuds and used the largest Cresyn earbuds...

Instant bass boost as well :)

Try it... See if this has the same effect as using the Crossroads ones.

i used the same sized tips, its not the seal, trust me, its REALLy the earphones as well. and you are right, the seal does play a big part, but it REALLY has a bass bost :))

you should go try it out:D

Well i got the MylarOne on eve of lunar new year and it is still burning in. So far only the smallest biflange can fit my ear since the mid size seem to drop out when i try to squeeze it in. Any others had such problem? Is it better to get the foam type? I found the MylarOne quite balanced and will not appeal to those who want bloomy bass. I am still waiting for my Grado!!

Cheers

Marc

Beware though, there seems to have been some QC issues with certain pieces still. It really depends on your usage and mainly, luck.

Beware though, there seems to have been some QC issues with certain pieces still. It really depends on your usage and mainly, luck.

The OVCs also got serious QC issues..think quite a number of pple had one side died on them within 1 week...*me included*. TSk....