Sign in to follow this  
mouz

Mini3 Front/Back Panel group buy

how come demonicangelz hasnt collected his pcb and parts?

if he doesnt want it.. i dont mind taking over.. muahaha

You have to ask him. Good luck.

Jeez, I tot I was the only one facing problem with this demonicangelz guy, he's gaining quite a reputation by pulling this 'order, ignore and don't pay up' stunt on us... Seriously, I wonder what kind of kick this JC boy gets out of doing this....

I just logged on. I am sorry to have caused so much trouble.

I was not able to log on lately.

If it is not too late mouz, I would pay you today. Pls reply.

Sorry to hold back the MO.

Jeez, I tot I was the only one facing problem with this demonicangelz guy, he's gaining quite a reputation by pulling this 'order, ignore and don't pay up' stunt on us... Seriously, I wonder what kind of kick this JC boy gets out of doing this....

For me, he paid but he had no time to pick up the amp. Looks like he just responded to you though.

Tried transferring from the POSB account today. Unable to.

There were only options to transfer to POSB or DBS accounts. How now? Would you accept a cheque?

Hi DemonicAngelz, thanks finally for your response. No prob with payment if you could do it by tomorrow, thanks!

Hi Aaron, you got PM.

Hope can settle all this b4 i leave the country. BTW, just to let you guys know, there's a new arrangement. I'll try my best to coordinate with Nicholaslee and Heady on what to do. Details below.

- I'll be emailing the file to Nicholaslee for laser etching.

- Heady has agreed to help with collecting the materials and going to Nicholaslee's place for laser etching.

- Will transfer the money to Heady's account once collection has been completed.

Hi all, collection's complete, money has been transfered to Heady to go ahead with the job. It's gonna be 2-3 days before he sees the money though. :)

Update - the acrylic panels has been delivered to Nicholas. Now we wait for the panels to be processed.

Collected the panels on Saturday evening. Looks good. Will post pics Sunday afternon.

Edited by heady