Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

SG Headphone Meet

actually, Mack, the thread to be closed is the other sticky. this thread's about what to bring for the meet! I think lengcm made a mistake there biggrin.gif

21 people, looks like a good turnout. I'd expect name tags to assist my poor memory with names!

Hello all, please watch your dress code, no slipper, singlet or shorts allowed in the guild house.

lengcm, Is tee shirt ok? Or do you need to wear collared top?? Thanks unsure.gif

Edited by matbon0013

Hi all, T-shirts are ok, I am not too sure about sandal, to be on the safe side, it is better to wear covered shoes.

Please contact me if you have any difficulty finding the place.

Edited by lengcm

apologies for not being able to make it AGAIN guys.. but please, someone do remember to bring a virgin dt880 in good condition.

ablaze: sorry for closing the wrong thread.

Guys, pleas dress up as if meeting a bunch of young and pretty poly girls. lengcm, I think they get the point by now. tongue.giflaugh.gif

If there are none I would be sorely dissapointed Mackie!

don't know if this is OT, but naz, and mat,

are you guys in singapore yet?

I mean.. the meet is tomorrow.. and...

hm unless you plan to take mrt straight to dover.. carrying all your baggage? O.O

So far i can report that no gals were involved thru'out the session. This weakness shall be addressed in the next Meet. In fact, a task force should be set-up to examine the feasibility of engaing not just the professional GROs but also the amateurs at the scene. The real option, of course, hinges on the cost and benefit analysis and Supply Chain Management, and such could be an exercise that mychew and Mat can confidently carry out during their trial on X-Cans. I will provide the necessary market intelligence support. In others, they will have more of S4 roles while i undertake S2's coverage. wink.gif