[J]-ohn

Ultrasone HFI-780 Aron MOD

Don't stop your itch for the Ed9..... It's different. But the HFI-780 Aron Mod really does impress me with a different presentation for me to order it after auditioning during the weekend. I'll try to place the order form at a VERY prominent place and hope wifey picks it up. :holiday::holiday::holiday:

Haha! I just give myself excuse not to get the ED9. Of course it still can't be compare. As you said, HFI780 is a different presentation which I'm presently happy with. And it has better comfort to me than the ED9. Usually I use it on the go so ED9 will be too much.

-ohn' date='22 Dec 2008, 09:51 AM' post='105443']

Woa... what the "thing" in your avatar?

Valgrind Valhalla Reference Monoblac SonicCaps, LOD, IC and Custom Pouch. :))

Edited by ical

Haha! I just give myself excuse not to get the ED9. Of course it still can't be compare. As you said, HFI780 is a different presentation which I'm presently happy with. And it has better comfort to me than the ED9. Usually I use it on the go so ED9 will be too much.

nonono....you will get ED9 sooner or later :dance::dance::dance:

Guest dragonboy

Valgrind Valhalla Reference Monoblac SonicCaps, LOD, IC and Custom Pouch. :))

Seems like a bomb..... I'm sure customs will stop you and ask you lots of funny questions with that. :grin:

Is it available?

Seems like a bomb..... I'm sure customs will stop you and ask you lots of funny questions with that. :grin:

Is it available?

You're right. Usually I don't carry it when I travel esp to States. Happened once when I'm in New York JFK Airport where I jam up the whole queue. Now I'll just bring along an iPod and SR-71A.

Haha! Look and cost like a bomb too. It one and only so not available anymore unless Victor is crazy enough to make. To me it like a home rig on the go.

Edited by ical

Will at least do yours if you are interested, don't worry. I'm not totally not doing forever, just that I'm working on another headphone and might not have time to fulfill orders on time.

got mod Panasonic RP-HTX7 before? :drool:

got mod Panasonic RP-HTX7 before? :drool:

Closest in price I've modded is the Audio Technica ATH-SQ5, I don't mind trying on the HTX7 but I really want to finish the headphone now and maybe after that I can try the HTX7.

Closest in price I've modded is the Audio Technica ATH-SQ5, I don't mind trying on the HTX7 but I really want to finish the headphone now and maybe after that I can try the HTX7.

which cans are you modding now :blush: i cant wait to try them. :cans:

You're comparing apple, orange, pear..... :doh: Each has it's own signature, pros and cons. Which is why I own more than one cans for different kind of music and recording.

Stereo has the a demo set and the rest readily available for audition. A trip down will give you a more definite answer.

Edited by ical

I have a question about this mod, Stereo_Electronics what cable you use to mod that headphones?(if it's not a big secret)

I'm from Poland and i want do something with my ultrasone, wich i had bought for 100$ ;)

regards.