[J]-ohn

Ultrasone HFI-780 Aron MOD

isn't the jvc a 30usd headphone ? :o

Meh i just read the thread on tube amps, I think they're way out of my budget >< oh well think i'll be stuck with my D3 for quite some time :(

stupid question but.. I've compared the technical specifications of the razer carcharias having 32ohm impedence which is similar to the D1000s. How would the SQ differ in that sense ? Anyone own an AD700 out there ?

Sorry for the dumb questions still learning about his audio thing :D

Edited by Arcenite

Every cans has it's sound signature. The best way to know whether it suit you taste is an audition. I would say a listening tells a thousand words. Spec on paper and recommendation alone is not enough.

Everyone has their preference. Example, I'm never a fan of Senn600/650 which most guys are crazy about. Some prefer more detail while others prefer stronger bass. Everyone taste is just different. Another example here is Kidult, Jojo and me have about the same system like Yamamoto amp, Cambridge cdp and Valgrind stuffs. But all of us prefer a different cans: Kidult- Edition9, Jojo- Senn650, me- D7000.

Tried to listen to those in your list that's within your budget, make comparison and goes with the one that capture your heart.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by ical

I must say your W1000 is indeed a great success. Sound great. :thumbup: But to drill a big hole into it is too extreme for me. :no:

Edited by ical

@ical: why drill your W1000 when you could sell yours and buy from the modded one from aron :) unless it's not for sale :(

No way I'm letting go my W1000. Love it's presentation. Aron's mod can consider an additional in future.

with that big hole i believe it became a pair of open cans?

You're right.

Guest dragonboy
-ohn' date='27 Mar 2009, 09:29 AM' post='109685']

The modded W1000 is not for sale, I've just asked yesterday.

Wah ... Heng ... don't have to add another toy to my lists. :grin:

Haha I believe with a second rig he;s planning it's just logical to let go of some inventory. :thumbup:

Seems like this might not be true... :sweat:

Haha! As I mentioned in another thread, there's no such thing as end of the journey for audio. I believe Jojo understand the feeling. :grin: Honestly, there's nothing wrong with both cans. I do love them. Just that owning so many cans at one time is a little too much like I used to do for those IEM. End of the day, I'll just stick to the best of all and sell everything off.

:b2t

Edited by ical