Sign in to follow this  
[J]-ohn

Audio Technica Limited Edition ESW10

They do really well straight out of my 1G Nano. However the volume will be about 70-80%.

thanks. am looking for headphones that can run decently straight out of my player. am in love with the ESW9 and AD900 .... bad idea to try the ESW10 huh?

Guest dragonboy

thanks. am looking for headphones that can run decently straight out of my player. am in love with the ESW9 and AD900 .... bad idea to try the ESW10 huh?

Don't try the ESW10 unless you're willing to part $800.... a hefty price for portable headphones... but one of the best I've heard so far even without amping. I might also consider getting twins. One of me and other for wifey. There are times when taking amplifiers are a hassle and putting in customs IEM give a seal so excellent that I had to remove them whenever my phone rings. :no:

And most important.... the ESW10 does sound fabulous and asthetically looks like a piece of art. I'll see if I can get a twin offer from stereo. :prettyprincess:

woo ... for $800, i could probably get the AD900 and a couple months' worth of cds to listen to. but there's something about woodies that makes you just want to have it ... the ESW9 was already pretty gorgeous sounding to my ears.

I'm also thinking of getting another ESW10. This cans sound really great for a portable but at a price. Love it's look. I hate to answer call with IEM on too.

I'm also thinking of getting another ESW10. This cans sound really great for a portable but at a price. Love it's look. I hate to answer call with IEM on too.

yeah, agree, sometime is irritating when people called you when your IEM is in it.

:b2t , esw 10 will be a good upgrade la.

Incredible headphones. I will go so far to say I'll put them right on top with the higher end cans like HD6xx and K701. They respond fantastically with good amping, and I actually prefer my ESW10 to the K701 out of a Yamamoto. :P

Ok well, so I preferred the Valgrind recabled and modified HD650, but that's not exactly level playing ground anymore. Maybe I should Valgrind recable my ESW10 to see how they match up. B)

so soon recable it already? wait for warranty over ma lol

True, but I also worry (excessively and unnecessarily) that my beautiful cans might get damaged. :no: That, and the resale value officially vanishes into thin air.

once you recable and you take good care of the, i am sure the value will still stay.

by the way, those thinking of getting ESW 10, can look out for the offer by SE, ESW 10 plus Iqube! The prefect combination. They now come with bundle! Can get them man.

Time to consider getting one of them.

Guest dragonboy

once you recable and you take good care of the, i am sure the value will still stay.

by the way, those thinking of getting ESW 10, can look out for the offer by SE, ESW 10 plus Iqube! The prefect combination. They now come with bundle! Can get them man.

Time to consider getting one of them.

Bundle????? sounds familiar.... anyway, it seems too good to be true. I've heard the combo.... yup, like what palestofwhite says, its a super combo! :prettyprincess: