Sign in to follow this  
[J]-ohn

Audio Technica Limited Edition ESW10

hmmm, then that's the case, i will have no regret getting them then!

Yes yes! Take advantage of the promotion. And in case you don't like them (which I don't see how you can), you won't be making much of a great loss if you were to sell them separately. The i-Qube is a really good amp and it goes well with many other IEMs too.

And to make things better, I have my 5.5G iPod with Vinnie now...

Edited by palestofwhite

Fyi, there's quite a number of members here using the same combo. So far I've yet to hear any negative feedback. I actually prefer them than pairing with SR-71A which doesn't sound as refined.

Edited by ical

don't mean to double post!

But to share with you guys, after reading many reviews and making a trip down to SE this afternoon, I finally owned ESW 10. Bought it together with the combo of iqube! It' totally worth it, getting this two together at a good price!

Instantly solved my problem of thinking what amp to use! Now happy burning in both set!

Thanks Cyrus and Ronald for their great service!

That's fast! Do enjoy your new toy. This combo never fail to impress me.

Edited by ical

Congratulations on your purchase! I actually prefer the iQube to some of the desktop amps I've tried. Try the Energizer E2 Lithium (buy at Watson's) instead of Eneloops, better dynamics and blacker background.

hmm, which mean those batteries make a big different?

btw, is the energizer E2 battery rechargeable?

The batteries do make a difference. The E2 Lithium is not rechargeable, but they last real long (>200 hours I believe).

Hi,

I actually bought the E2 Lithium (blue & foil packaging) last week but I have not used them yet. They're not cheap, considering it's $20.40 for 4pcs.

Anyone knows where I can get the Eneloop chargers for a decent price? I found a quick charger for 4 and it's about $45. I don't like the idea of using the i-Qube to charge.

On a side note. I tried the ESW10 with a TUBE desktop amp. The details were sparkling and bass was very warm. I think I clocked in a min of 4 hours listening as paired with an IMOD and some sonic caps the ESW10 was great on a tube! :thumbup:

Anyone else can share their thought on a desktop pairing with the ESW10. :cans:

Edited by jojo_b2