ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

A little teaser for lava lamp lover. Mathmos Fluidium and Telstar. :grin:

:grin: I like the green one! Looks edible...like some pandan jello or kueh!

i thought class a monoblocks will chalk up electricity bills. not sure whether molten lava bubbling up will be exp though.

Each lamp draw about the same voltage as one halogen bulb so not too bad.

Btw, I received the vintage Mathmos FibreSpace today! It changes in color randomly. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Btw, I received the vintage Mathmos FibreSpace today! It changes in color randomly. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

Wahh... soon you WILL have to find somewhere bigger liaoz. Buy and buy and buy..... :grin:

IPB Image

I thought a Lava Lamp just exploded turning into a Volcano. lol! :bash:

Nice Collection Man!!!

BTW: I fnaly decided what GRADO to get. :thumbup: It's a hybrid like the Taoc 25MF.

But will really have to wait till end of month it's the beggining of the month and I feel I used almost all my spare cash. :cry:

BTW: I fnaly decided what GRADO to get. :thumbup: It's a hybrid like the Taoc 25MF.

But will really have to wait till end of month it's the beggining of the month and I feel I used almost all my spare cash. :cry:

oh oh, an Alessandro MS-Pro??

oh oh, an Alessandro MS-Pro??

Nope... :whistle:

Quoted from another forum thread...modified a bit. Hehe! :smoke: The author was describing a 24 hour burned in unit. :)

"With bowls the .... have the rich inviting mids of the RS-2 without sounding as dull/rolled off or too forward like the RS-2. They have the bass of an RS-1 with flats and it's not overblown like the PS-1000 or PS-1, and the bass is also better than my old SR-325i. The bass detail needs work, and I suspect burn-in will help there - there is still a slight "bass cloud" over the music, since these are so fresh I think. The vocals are beautiful with these, and the re are no glaring colorations that I would like to banish yet with a re-cable or mods."

The BASS definition intrigues me even not having to listen to it yet. :think:

Edited by jojo_b2

Nope... :whistle:

Quoted from another forum thread...modified a bit. Hehe! :smoke:

"With bowls the .... have the rich inviting mids of the RS-2 without sounding as dull/rolled off or too forward like the RS-2. They have the bass of an RS-1 with flats and it's not overblown like the PS-1000 or PS-1, and the bass is also better than my old SR-325i. The bass detail needs work, and I suspect burn-in will help there - there is still a slight "bass cloud" over the music, since these are so fresh I think. The vocals are beautiful with these, and the re are no glaring colorations that I would like to banish yet with a re-cable or mods."

The BASS definition intrigues me even not having to listen to it yet. :think:

Grado's Head-fi limited production HF-2.

Edited by Lazyboy

Grado's Head-fi limited production HF-2.

:thumbup:

But again Since your going for the "FLAGSHIP" i believe this will not win over that. ;)

Edited by jojo_b2

:thumbup:

But again Since your going for the "FLAGSHIP" i believe this will not win over that. ;)

Let our ears be the judge :) I MAY....MAY forgo the PS1000 or other high end cans ... I am jumping into the deep end of the pool of HiFi :):party:

Let our ears be the judge :) I MAY....MAY forgo the PS1000 or other high end cans ... I am jumping into the deep end of the pool of HiFi :):party:

HD800! :lust:

HD800! :lust:

Will be auditioning it this Friday ...will let my ear be the judge but highly unlikely that it'll land in my setup.

Will be auditioning it this Friday ...will let my ear be the judge but highly unlikely that it'll land in my setup.

I too share the pain. Unless I upgrade my AMP with something with a lot more Juice> It would be hard to get the best of the HD800. :cry:

Nice for my wallet though. :rclxms:

Ahh...was tempted by the HF2 as well since it has been touted as the "baby PS1000"...but the impressions of those who heard it at the current Canjam are mixed...Some put it even higher than the PS1000, GS1000, and RS1...but to some, it was really bad. I guess it is order now or not at all since it is a limited edition.

Edited by Kachui

how's the HF-2 shipping like?? more interested on Audeze Planars thou if they ever release:))