ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Wah...you guys and all the fancy big boys' toys...this is the only toy I have to go with my rig...got it a couple of weeks from a colleague for my birthday.. :P

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

an old picture

IPB Image

Yeas a Really old Picture. The pictured CDP is now with a happy new owner. loL! But the ARMY Motif is nice. =)

oh ya, that was my old CDP :blush:

the not so new CDP with not complete TAOC platform set up :P

dunno why the TAOC logo is on the short side <_<

IPB Image

Show off your toys again. :bash:

:P:P:P

They'll be available at Stereo soon. First, I'll going for the headband for my GS1000.

They'll be available at Stereo soon. First, I'll going for the headband for my GS1000.

Not getting cups for your Denon 7k? :grin:

I want cups for me denon! Can I tag along?

As Calvin said they are available for sale at Stereo. You can pM Stereo for Pricing. I will PM for a Lambskin headband. =)

Now really have to get :b2t

As Calvin said they are available for sale at Stereo. You can pM Stereo for Pricing. I will PM for a Lambskin headband. =)

Now really have to get :b2t

Parting with you beloved HD650? :grin: Gearing up for HD800 eh? :rclxms::thumbup:

Parting with you beloved HD650? :grin: Gearing up for HD800 eh? :rclxms::thumbup:

Haha! Will not get a HD800 not for the near future though. Until I get an amp that can drive the HDXXX properly. I won't be buying a High Impendance can. But I will surely buy something silver in color. I believe I posted my interest a few post back in this thread. =)

Edited by jojo_b2

Haha! Will not get a HD800 not for the near future though. Until I get an amp that can drive the HDXXX properly. I won't be buying a High Impendance can. But I will surely buy something silver in color. I believe I posted my interest a few post back in this thread. =)

Will or Had? :grin: