ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Haha! Will not get a HD800 not for the near future though. Until I get an amp that can drive the HDXXX properly. I won't be buying a High Impendance can. But I will surely buy something silver in color. I believe I posted my interest a few post back in this thread. =)

Get a rsa raptor haha! :lol:

Haha! Will not get a HD800 not for the near future though. Until I get an amp that can drive the HDXXX properly. I won't be buying a High Impendance can. But I will surely buy something silver in color. I believe I posted my interest a few post back in this thread. =)

PS1000 or HF-2??? :)):)):))

Stupid Head-fi/Headcase comments about the HF-2 are making me real curious. But I'll try them before I decide anything. :)

Come on dude :grin: Buy first then decide :P hahahaha :yeah: this one can easily sell off later. You may make some bucks if you hold on to it for a bit :smoke:

Get a rsa raptor haha! :lol:

No Raptor for me. I plan to get an APACHE. The B52 is just to Exp$$$ for me for the extra 2k usd I will just buy my HD800 then. :cans:

Bro, forget about Apache or B52, go for this instead. Heard that someone is bringing in very soon. :whistle:

http://www.spl-usa.com/index.php?id=397&L=1

X2 And the price, from what I heard is pretty reasonable too. Ultrasone used it in the recent Hifi show in Germany and it was said to be a match made in Heaven. It should have no problem driving the HD800 from the look of it.

Edited by Kachui

X2 And the price, from what I heard is pretty reasonable too. Ultrasone used it in the recent Hifi show in Germany and it was said to be a match made in Heaven. It should have no problem driving the HD800 from the look of it.

Um but the ultrasones were really quite efficient headphones, so that statement was probably one with respect to tonality or something. Still the looks of that thing is formidable.

Edited by peanutbutterjam

Um but the ultrasones were really quite efficient headphones, so that statement was probably one with respect to tonality or something. Still the looks of that thing is formidable.

Yes, Ultrasone is a low impedance phone, but for ultrasone to choose this amp to showcase their new flagship says a lot about this amp. The friend who heard the ED8 with this amp was blown away and he is a hifi person, not into headphones.

I was referring to the specification when I pointed that that it should have no problem driving at the HD800...very impressive indeed. Look forward to audition it when they come in. :drool:

No Raptor for me. I plan to get an APACHE. The B52 is just to Exp$$$ for me for the extra 2k usd I will just buy my HD800 then. :cans:

Wow apache!! :DD

That is a very expensive amp! Haha. I think HD800 will pair with that perfectly. :))

Bro, forget about Apache or B52, go for this instead. Heard that someone is bringing in very soon. :whistle:

http://www.spl-usa.com/index.php?id=397&L=1

Anyway this looks soild! :lust:

Sorry guys :bash: still a RSA fan boy at the moment.

Even If I buy the "Phonitor". I feel I would still want to get an APACHE or B52. It's like a Craving or calling for me. lol! :drool:

Anyways, still dreaming until I finish payments for my marriage no buying my RSA yet. :cry:

Edited by jojo_b2