ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

nobody has new toy?? HD800 owners?? :bash:

The Great Singapore Sale is here...but how come no sale for the toys we want? :bash:

The Great Singapore Sale is here...but how come no sale for the toys we want? :bash:

That will be great if the Great Singapore Sales, 50% off for HD800. Haha but totally in our dreams! :bash:

I'm a bit happy and sad now. :doh:

:party: Happy as I just received my new old Toy yesterday. Sounds very good with my rig too.

:cry: Sad my 2nd item is currently delayed and shipping is said to trickle down in batches due to the delay. I believe I should be in the 300-400 batch as the item has 400+ pre-orders (translated to last batches). :shocking:

Will post pics of my rig later. The 5 dollar upgrade just cleaned the mess on my other table. :thumbup:

Edited by jojo_b2

I'm a bit happy and sad now. :doh:

:party: Happy as I just received my new old Toy yesterday. Sounds very good with my rig too.

:cry: Sad my 2nd item is currently delayed and shipping is said to trickle down in batches due to the delay. I believe I should be in the 300-400 batch as the item has 400+ pre-orders (translated to last batches). :shocking:

Will post pics of my rig later. The 5 dollar upgrade just cleaned the mess on my other table. :thumbup:

2nd Toy delayed...so get a 3rd or 4th toy! :grin:

Haha! Nice treatment for the lack of toys. Actually getting a Third toy Later. :whistle:

jojo you sold your predator?

Traded + Cash for a headphone. :rolleyes:

must be quite a pair of headphone for you to trade it off.

RS1 :gradoRS:

Yup. He was really looking for an amp + dac. Actually he might sell the Predator as he also bought a Ibasso D10. lol! =(

Yup. He was really looking for an amp + dac. Actually he might sell the Predator as he also bought a Ibasso D10. lol! =(

No wonder... I Offer him cash but he wanted to trade...