ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Fierce rig already. Waah bought a few new things. Just no time to take pics. :bash: I believe before Sat I should have good shots. :sweat:

Always wanted to own this legend. Finally couldn't resist the temptation and great service at Stereo new store so bought the limited edition today. Served by the BIG man himself so have to support. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

Also bought this as a gift. Damn! It sound better the Edition9! Don't you agreed Kidult? :grin: :grin:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Heh, heh...before the picture was loaded, for a while I thought you got the PS1!!!

@Kidult and Cal...nice looking cans...sounds good?

Edited by Kachui

Always wanted to own this legend. Finally couldn't resist the temptation and great service at Stereo new store so bought the limited edition today. Served by the BIG man himself so have to support. :prettyprincess:

Also bought this as a gift. Damn! It sound better the Edition9! Don't you agreed Kidult? :grin: :grin:

KOSS PortaPro LE, really look nice with the packing :rclxms:

lucky you bought that as a gift, otherwise duno what other ppl will think :sweat: somemore same colour as mine <_<

it definitly sound better than ED9 ...... on PC output lah... :whistle:

yet to try it on Yama. sound quite decent imo on the price :thumbup:

ito, time to get a new source. :P

ya, ito time to move on :smoke:

KOSS PortaPro LE sound damn impressive out of the box with Yama. :thumbup: The soundstage is big! It fit very well and comfortable. Yet to try on my iPod. So far I'm very happy with this purchase. Burning in now.

Edited by ical

no vitamin M for now and also not much CDs for my live performance music...that why holding back...i play in bands and many of the recording is live concert recording..so yah

KOSS PortaPro LE sound damn impressive out of the box with Yama. :thumbup: The soundstage is big! It fit very well and comfortable. Yet to try on my iPod. So far I'm very happy with this purchase. Burning in now.

Wah, you selling all your powercords?? :mellow::mellow: Changing to what huh??