Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I certainly wouldn't want any guy to come and raid MY nest... :shocking:

haha i always come and raid yur nest every nite :D

btw nice build there darkopi :))

Why do I find this statement a little, how should I put it, GAY?! :yuck:

Bro! Raid la Raid! Not Rape! :grin:

Boards are done!

Had some time so my friend wired up 3 channel for a test run. Just waiting for the backplane to come now so I can start designing the case!

Woah! Bro, you really must have lots of time on your hands, that was fast!

haha i always come and raid yur nest every nite :D

No wonder both of you are so.......close. Make sure safety first. It not worth saving that kind of money. :lol::lol:

Edited by ical

You're so sensitive. :grin:

Wait till he comes and raids YOUR nest... :cry:

Wait till he comes and raids YOUR nest... :cry:

Ey KDS I believe it's about time for pics of your collection...ehem.. rig. It should be awesome now. =)

jus sold my ldmk4 :cry: my only tube amp been using for 1 year....and heck of a good amp :cans:

well if the old stuff doesnt go where got space and money for new stuffs rite? :shifty:

jus sold my ldmk4 :cry: my only tube amp been using for 1 year....and heck of a good amp :cans:

well if the old stuff doesnt go where got space and money for new stuffs rite? :shifty:

Haha... finally. :grin:

Little Dot 800SE. Exclusively tuned for HD800! It has both balanced and unbalanced out. Looks damn solid. No official announcement when it'll launch. It's price at about US$900. This might be interesting for you Eric if you're getting HD800. :whistle:

But then think again, looking at all your hungry cans and you're a balanced fan, Beta 22, Woo Audio WA22, RSA Apache/B52. Zana Deux SE, Audio-GD Phoenix, DNA Sonett(love the look of this cute amp) or even Ear HP4(you don't need balanced to sound good for this amp) might be more suitable for you. :smoke:

post-3069-1256361824_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256361857_thumb.jpg

Edited by ical

Little Dot 800SE. Exclusively tuned for HD800! It has both balanced and unbalanced out. Looks damn solid. No official announcement when it'll launch. It's price at about US$900. This might be interesting for you Eric if you're getting HD800. :whistle:

But then think again, looking at all your hungry cans and you're a balanced fan, Beta 22, Woo Audio WA22, RSA Apache/B52. Zana Deux SE, Audio-GD Phoenix, DNA Sonett(love the look of this cute amp) or even Ear HP4(you don't need balanced to sound good for this amp) might be more suitable for you. :smoke:

Brother, Sep90 already confirmed his amp liao, you now trying to confuse him with poison ah?

I didn't know it confirm. :innocent: You know him, can never make up his mind so I thought do so research for him. :grin: So which beast he's going for? :think:

Edited by ical