ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Damn! What you do to blow it off? That's a 13A fuse! :rclxub: This is serious so better find out what's the cause of it. If not sure, call Steve from Musiclink and ask him about it.

Stick to Furutech if you've no complain about it. Hi-fi Tuning does sound darker with a slight decrease in dynamic thought it sound smoother and warmer.

Edited by ical

I just turned on my router, which was plugged into a socket on another wall, and my Stello stack turned off on it's own. Must be this stupid house circuit, I should get it checked soon. I put in the stock fuse and now I feel I'm missing something in my music. :(

Better get a electrician to check your home circuit to prevent it from happening again.

Edited by ical

I didn't know it confirm. :innocent: You know him, can never make up his mind so I thought do so research for him. :grin: So which beast he's going for? :think:

Balancing Act? :DD

:sweat: kchew wat happen to yur fuse?

omg lucky the fuse broke and yur rig is alrite or u will need to move to balanced setup hahaha :grin:

nah i already ampless now for a time being so my main aim is amp for now

for cable i will need cos i dun have any balanced cables and all my cans are undergoing minor surgery to xlr ..... :sweat:

darkopi :cans: some1 is confirming getting a zana Deux amp so we will have a wide variety of balanced amp to try out hehe

p.s.- some1 also getting a K1000 btw......wonder which balanced amp have good synergy with it? :shifty:

btw kchew try the silver hifi fuse if u like fast and good details...

although furutech is much better wider soundstage and fast transient attacks but lacks focus....

i think mix around with gold/silver fuse and furutech to achieve balance spectrum

So that someone who's getting the Zana Deux is you? :whistle:

K1000! :shocking: Nice! Btw, it'll need a stereo speaker amp to drive it well. I doubt any headphone amp including B22 can do that.

actually B22 is more than enuff to drive the k1000 :))

my friend in U.K. had k1000 and hd600 balanced driven with B22....

plentiful of bass and very rich sounding with impressive soundstage :thumbup:

I didn't know it confirm. :innocent: You know him, can never make up his mind so I thought do so research for him. :grin: So which beast he's going for? :think:

some kind of "fire chicken"? :P

:sweat: kchew wat happen to yur fuse?

omg lucky the fuse broke and yur rig is alrite or u will need to move to balanced setup hahaha :grin:

nah i already ampless now for a time being so my main aim is amp for now

for cable i will need cos i dun have any balanced cables and all my cans are undergoing minor surgery to xlr ..... :sweat:

darkopi :cans: some1 is confirming getting a zana Deux amp so we will have a wide variety of balanced amp to try out hehe

p.s.- some1 also getting a K1000 btw......wonder which balanced amp have good synergy with it? :shifty:

btw kchew try the silver hifi fuse if u like fast and good details...

although furutech is much better wider soundstage and fast transient attacks but lacks focus....

i think mix around with gold/silver fuse and furutech to achieve balance spectrum

It blew when I turned on my router, and after I took it out it fell apart. :shocking:

Hot amp, literally. :D

actually B22 is more than enuff to drive the k1000 :))

my friend in U.K. had k1000 and hd600 balanced driven with B22....

plentiful of bass and very rich sounding with impressive soundstage :thumbup:

Are you sure Beta22 is enough as compare to the following amps? :whistle: So many to choose from. :grin:

What fried chicken. It called Audio-GD Phoenix lah. :grin:

post-3069-1256397270.jpg

post-3069-1256397320_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256397406_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256397442.jpg

post-3069-1256397466_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256397475_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256397515_thumb.jpg

post-3069-1256397532.jpg

post-3069-1256397575.jpg

post-3069-1256397604.jpg

well phoenix and dragon are a heaven and earth pair :D dun play play they burn yur cans and lite yur ears on fire! :grin:

dun wan to try hahaha :grin:

no use also until that some1 got the k1000 in hand :bash:

Are you sure Beta22 is enough as compare to the following amps? :whistle: So many to choose from. :grin:

Wah, eh no need so tok gong wan la. a Beta22 can drive but how does it sound out of it is another question. A 300B set would drive it pretty nicely and that's only 8watts.

Wah, eh no need so tok gong wan la. a Beta22 can drive but how does it sound out of it is another question. A 300B set would drive it pretty nicely and that's only 8watts.

I only suggested their cheapest range which are all integrated amps. :whistle: Their pre and mono amps are even more tok gong. Luckily I don't own a K1000. :grin:

Edited by ical

@Kchew

I'd also suggest for an electrician to check house wiring. :mellow:

But, I would also try sniffing your power cord. Lol! it might sound weird but. a burned smell from a point in the power cords can help with an idea with what went wrong. The Furutech 13AMP fuse is Slow blow. unless there was a short in that circuit it won't likely fail. :think:

In a very good way, I haven't had any problems with the Furutech fuse on any of my components, this includes a 13amp fuse on the UK Plug to my distributor. :sweat:

@Sep

Post the pics you took this afternoon. It would be nice to see the apache with soo many expensive components. Lol! =)