ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Dang...just managed to get rid of a lizard from under the Taoc platform under my CDP...

Somehow a fat lizard managed to dropped onto my RR77, toppling it from a glass I am using to prop it up on a shelf, and from the RR77, the lizard landed with a loud "plunk" onto my CDP...tried to catch it but it went under the platform.

I knew if I lifted up the CDP and platform, the lizard would just run off and hide somewhere in the room. So I needed to get rid of it somehow.

I thought of slowly taking out the footers under the platform and let the weight of the platform crush the lizard, but that would be cruel and pretty messy.

So decided to use a plastic bag to trap it; I put the bag on one side of the platform and slowly prodded the lizard with a folded newspaper and somehow managed to guide it into the plastic bag, which I promptly snatched up with the lizard inside and threw it down the garbage chute. It is probably trying to crawl out of the garbage bin now as I am writing this.

Anyway, was about to fall asleep when the lizard started the commotion on my rig and now I am wide awake...and thought of sharing this story of how a lizard attacked my rig with you guys. :blink:

Erm... thanks? :blink:

Hope there is no "Return of a Lizard" episode. :bash:

Probably a "Revenge of the Fallen" :)) more appropriate?

Edited by jig_sg

Probably a "Revenge of the Fallen" :)) more appropriate?

Good one Jig, this actually made my Monday. :D

Hayz, a bit depressed with the destruction of flash floods in Manila which hit my home in Manila bad but totally flooded my Fiancees home to the roof. Couldn't even pick my self up listening to Michael Jackson's - Heal the World, yesterday. :cry:

Hayz, a bit depressed with the destruction of flash floods in Manila which hit my home in Manila bad but totally flooded my Fiancees home to the roof. Couldn't even pick my self up listening to Michael Jackson's - Heal the World, yesterday. :cry:

Wow...sorry to hear about that... But as long as families are ok, that is the most important.

All these disasters... The world's coming to an end...

Thanks guys. Actually evryone is ok. just alot to handle at one time. =|

Anyway the can slam is near. Now need my stuff to be ready by then.