ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Stax with BHSE maybe not so dark? :grin:

Basket! Now you're like jig_sg. :bash:

Stax is more for old man like him lah. :grin::grin: The kind of music that young boy like me listen to, dynamic is more suitable. Stax not enough speed and bass no power when listen to S.H.E. and Techno. :grin:

Edited by ical

Basket! Now you're like jig_sg. :bash:

Stax is more for old man like him lah. :grin::grin: The kind of music that young boy like me listen to, dynamic is more suitable. Stax not enough speed and bass no power when listen to S.H.E. and Techno. :grin:

since when you became young boy?? :ppth: Techno somemore :rclxub:

Want to join the GS1000 club. :grin:

permisson not granted leh :doh:

Everyone dwelling on the borderline after putting AGE in the equation. lol! :whistle:

@Cal

I hope I can audition your burned in GS1000. I'm still thinking of getting that or RS1. no plans for anything metalic now. :grin:

get the GS1K jojo :rclxms: highly recommended :thumbup:

it has BASS :smoke:

both quantity & quality BASS :drool:

Edited by kidult

@Cal

I hope I can audition your burned in GS1000. I'm still thinking of getting that or RS1. no plans for anything metalic now. :grin:

No problem, just let me know. You must be tempt by the beauty of it. Bring forward it's pic for your viewing pleasure again. :grin: Yes, it has plenty of bass! :party: Enjoying it while typing now. :cans:

IPB Image

Aron, I think you need to order your stock just in case. :grin:

Edited by ical

I almost about to own all the cans in the reviews. :grin: His impression is very close to mine! I'll look out any of his reviews as a good reference.

Fyi, RS1i last piece at Stereo. :grin:

Tested GS1000 with iQube. No problem driving it, and surprisingly good to me.

Edited by ical

Waah unfortunately no more money to buy. lol! Waiting for my Dac Magic to return after modding. It's james first look on the new DacMagic and he found it a very similar design twin less the CD and power section of the 740c. So safe to say he found it worth modding it to the same extent. My hands itchy to try it out. :sweat:

@Cal

The GS1000 seems to be calling me lol! :drool:

@Kachui

I think I wouldn't go for that review. If they use the same amp to drive both cans and the amp is designed for low impendance. The HD800 will surely die. lol! :bash:

I agree those two poisoning us pretty well. :shifty:

@Kachui

I think I wouldn't go for that review. If they use the same amp to drive both cans and the amp is designed for low impendance. The HD800 will surely die. lol! :bash:

I know the HD800 is going to kick ass for sure, but heard that there is going to be a major delay getting to the retailers.

Anyway, listened to both GS1000 and the RS1 last week at Stereo...I like the latter.

@Cal

The GS1000 seems to be calling me lol! :drool:

It has been calling you all the while. Like Kachui, don't wait already. :grin: BASS! BASS!!

Edited by ical

I think I'm quite poor at hyping headphones. When I bought the RS1 no one said anything. :(

From my limited experience with GS1000, I feel it is much better for larger scale symphonic works than RS1. Both bass and treble are not easy to control, give it a wrong pairing and it will just sound like Bass+Treble with maxed EQ. :P

RS1 is less picky, I like it a lot for live acts and smaller scale music. My music does not require lots of soundstage (read: pop, rock). I do like the feeling of live acoustic acts playing right in front of me. Or Corrinne May breathing on my ear. :blush:

I think I'm quite poor at hyping headphones. When I bought the RS1 no one said anything. :(

That's why you are not "hired" as a Grado's undercover salesman like Kidult and Ical. :bash: