ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Try twisting it around while pulling out.

Did you use the stickers as well?

No decrease in the body when I put them into my system. Will try an AB again afterwards.

Maybe try one telos and one AR in your system?

stickers applied. well, i'll try to pull out tomorrow.

got to try one telos & one AR...

Just pulled pulled them out on my system. Came out easily if you twist them around as you pull them out.

Just did an A-B again...no loss of body on mine...sounds more refined with the plugs in.

Calvin used QR-8 on his. You may want to give that a try too.

I use the QR8 instead of the sticker for SIP-8F on cdp as recommended by the founder of Acoustic Revive. It best on source input rather than amp. Sound more refine and darker background. Surprising the slight hum from my Yama is gone.

Btw, my VDH Orchid interconnects sound great even new out of the box! :DD Can't imaging how good it will sound after burn in. Enjoying them while I type now.

Edited by ical

Btw, my VDH Orchid interconnects sound great even new out of the box! :DD Can't imaging how good it will sound after burn in. Enjoying them while I type now.

wow you actually bought it! what's the damage?

Been eyeing it for some time. Got it from Stereo at $600+. First impression without burning in already sound very good. So I believe it will be a giant killer.

Edited by ical

Valgrind which is of different signature. Orchid is more transparent and detail with no coloration. Will have to wait for it to burn in before any serious comment.

Btw, the best combination for me now is one SIP-8F(without QR-8) on Input and one QR-8 on centre of back panel of cdp and amp.

Edited by ical

Btw, the best combination for me now is one SIP-8F(without QR-8) on Input and one QR-8 on centre of back panel of cdp and amp.

the AR SIP-8F works well on my CDP! using 2 SIP-8F on both digi inputs. better low extention & airy.

Haha! Those guys are sh*t stirrer. :grin: But it quite a entertaining place. :grin:

entertaining only if u have time to throw away.

at least their DIY section is still rid of scum.