Stereo_Electronics

Share your audio tweaks

Always like the vintage look of Leben. Nice!

Tell me about it, met Kidult and Jojo yesterday at Adelphi, they already scouting for it liaoz... aiyoh this forum is chia lat. Every time someone post something delicious, sure got victims... :P

DIE!!! :cry:

Come across this interesting product today at Stereo which reminds me of BBQ lighter. A home trial turn out to be a keeper now. Excellent stuff! I didn't expect this little thing can do much after treating my CD, but the improvement is too much to ignore. Better detail, imaging and soundstage with improved dynamic. Background is darker and sound more analog. Glad to have discovered this little gem. At it's price, it a steal! Very highly recommended! :thumbup:

http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/audioproducts/ionoclast.php

IPB Image

I'm going to try out the MikroSmooth on my next visit. :party:

http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/audioprod...mikrosmooth.php

Edited by ical

more destat devices for your wallet reference :grin:

SFC CD Electrostatic Excluder

IPB ImageIPB Image

SFC SK-EX Electrostatic Excluder

IPB ImageIPB Image

Furutech SFC SK-II

IPB ImageIPB Image

Furutech Destat

IPB Image

Waah! Just saw my Credit Card last night and have to stop buying for a while. I should have heeded Cal's warning on Amazon. I ended up buying 30 CDs in one go. Lol! Now used up my Birthday money for this month. I was planning to buy something for myself. I guess CDs will do. :sweat:

Anyway :b2t

I ended up buying connectors and tweaks instead of my planned Kingrex PSU upgrade. I found considerable difference in upgrading the line to my Distributor. Furutech UK Plugs + 004 IECs very good combo. :thumbup:

This is for the guys look what I found visiting XAudio

http://www.oyaide.com/e_audio/audio_produc...les/ins-cf.html

This tweak is weird like a cross between a QR8 and a footer. Lol! :unsure: I am still testing its vibration control properties but as a tuning tweak. Just place one on top of the CDP I find it sways presentation back or forward. more Mids on the Texarium Side and The Bass better on the Carbon side. Will have more time to play with this later today. :smoke:

Edited by jojo_b2

sure will check up this tuning chip INS-CF :grin:

it like what Shun Mook Audio's Mpingo Disc :thumbup:

extract fm Shun Mook site "....It is made from a combination of Gaboon and Mpingo Ebony, treated with a proprietary process that gives the disc a unique property to regulate the resonance of any sonic component and its transmission. Yet this is a very simple item to use. Just place one to three disc on top of your preamp, CD transport, DA converter, turntable etc, and listen for the wonderful change in your Hi fi system. When this disc is excited by any external acoustic energy, it will resonate throughout the entire audible spectrum, thus overriding unwanted harmonic distortions and at the same enriching the musical reproduction...."

IPB Image

this is more ex than INS-CF :sweat:

@kidult: I helped my friend sell his Shun Mook Mpingo disc on echoloft sometime back. Wasn't that expensive though.

@kidult: I helped my friend sell his Shun Mook Mpingo disc on echoloft sometime back. Wasn't that expensive though.

oops, what i mean was a set of 4 INS-CF price is close to one Mpingo disc :sweat:

both function similiar imo. both are excellent tweaking devices :thumbup:

of course, the side wooden panel especially. i couldn't hold it and brought it home; not from AN but from SoundScape. AN priced way too high. Tried the headphone jack, find that it is loose fitting. sweet mid, very musical.

Edited by dreaming

Just heard from Steven that Acoustic Revive will be raising the prices of some of their items by 30% in September. A couple of the items are the QR8 and Grounding conditioner. So if you are planning to get these items, grab them before September. According to Steven, retailers have been instructed to even raise the pricing of their old stocks in September. :bash::bash: