Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Headphone stand

How do you like my new $4.00 headphone stand? Just bought it tonight from a supermarket in the kitchenware section.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by N@Z

All it needs is a pair of Grado HP-1000 wink.gif

Heh, I've been looking for something like this. Saw it on head-fi once, think the guy mentioned it was for bananas biggrin.gif . Now if only the base was made of wood, then it will look very nice

Yeah, that's where I got the idea from.

You could always get a block of wood for the base & fix it on. I might do that too to add more weight inorder to prevent accidently knocking it over.

haha .. cool ... a nice stand ... but ... you need to place a rubber at the tip for the sharp point or else .. if you are not careful you will damage the headband leather ... ( i know that the headband can be replace ) ... but taking good care is important ! happy.giflaugh.gif

Actually it's not sharp but a good point nonetheless.

laugh.gif wahah ... N@Z but i kinda like the stand ... dunno singapore shopping centres carry them ( i think got la ) but i lazy to find ... !! heehe! happy.gif

Still like the 890 stand... tongue.gif

Just got the 890 today, giving it more time now.

One thing for sure, open and full size sound different from closed/supra.

The bass is pretty weak now.Hope it will open up more.

Naz, can U get me one of your "banana" stand when U're here for the meet? Has anyone seen such a stand locally? Thanks. blush.gif

Naz, can U get me one of your "banana" stand when U're here for the meet? Has anyone seen such a stand locally? Thanks. blush.gif

They can't be bought here cause most s'poreans hang their bananas on the wall hooks.

No problemo... This weekend I'll see if any other shops have something nicer. Otherwise it'll be these $4 jobbies.

You can get me those chunky ikea chopping blocks!

add me in ... for this So call Power buy? ... i ask blues to hand the cash to you u if i cannot make it to the meet

laugh.giflaugh.gifwub.gifhappy.gif

No discount for bulk orders so not powerbuy lah! Watch this space for anything new.