vulpix

COLLECTION OF KOSS KSC-35s

when will we be getting the cans?

The total price of each set is now only SG$52 so there will be a refund of 9 dollars on collection. Who do we thank for this? Thank Absolute0 for the annivesary coupon so that we got the discount. Did we get taxed? Yes. sad2.gif Thus it's SG$52.

Collection Date: 13/09/2003

Collection location: Sim Lim Square Foodcourt

Collection time: 1pm-3pm

Please prepare: Your real name and bank account number.

kicking.gif

Edited by vulpix

Oh goody...

By the way, since I am going JB this weekend . Is it possible that I drop by your home before Saturday...

And thank you absolute0, you can come over my place next week since i am not in.. tongue.gif

Heh I deserve more than some thanks right, maybe some Kopi money like $1 from everyone of you? laugh.gif Hmmm...Hope everyone can pledge at least $1 from their $11 refund to the freezing kopi fund. Can register with vulpix before collection this Saturday. yawn.gif

Btw, the anniversary coupon is a 20% off the price of the KSC-35, which is about SG$10.50/pair. party.gif

What a pity we got taxed, wonder how much did the tax amount to, vulpix?

jasonhanjk: Don't think I have time to go over. Thanx for the "invitation" though. beer.gif

Edited by Absolute0

Sorry, price has been changed. I didn't calculate properly...

For those curious, the headphones itself was SG$777.10, and the tax is 40.62, which means each piece is SG$51.1025. I'm not here to absorb any losses either, so price is raised unfortunately.

Can anyone else tell me honestly if they have a problem with me charging 52 for each piece?

Edited by vulpix

Hi! No problem for me for the price. I sent a PM to you.

finw with the price, vulpix, thanks absolute0!! Vulpix, how we gonna identify you? Fellow with One big cardboard box of headphones admist shouts of "lelong lelong"? tongue.gif

Since everyone is okay with the price, me too! My apologies vulpix for tt msg, but I believe the $0.90 kopi money for your efforts is justified lah, juz dun give me a lame excuse nxt time. I do have plenty of 10-cent coins to spare though. tongue.gifholiday.gif

Now vulpix has got his kopi fund, but such poor response for my freezing kopi fund when I just put $10.50 back into your wallets?... yawn.gif

That's $1 from jasonhanjk, and where are all the rest? lol.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Absolute0

finw with the price, vulpix, thanks absolute0!! Vulpix, how we gonna identify you? Fellow with One big cardboard box of headphones admist shouts of "lelong lelong"? tongue.gif

Dress up in santa claus suit?

Merry Christmas... HO HO HO