matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

God, this is so good.

Led Zeppelin - Communication breakdown, Dazed and confused, whole lotta love, ramble on, since i've been loving you, black dog, The rain song, Kashmir, and of cse.....STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!

All on my Rotel , Cayin and Grados.......ah................BLISSSSS

wub.gif

Also, AC/DC Live......

Droool...........

w00t.gif

u left one out, achilles last stand and the violin bow+guitar solo on dazed and confused is pretty amazing. led zeppelin jus had too many kick ass songs to name them all out

I like Zero 7 too. Got them all!

Ditto... Have u got their recordings live? Pretty amazing stuff.

The Brilliant Green - Los Angeles

user posted image

Edited by Blues

I like Zero 7 too. Got them all!

Ditto... Have u got their recordings live? Pretty amazing stuff.

Great vibes! I love the "end theme" on simple things. Artwork for their covers are pretty cool too.

Wow, Blues, u listen to the Brilliant Green too?

Thumbs up! w00t.gif

lol payapa, like u said.....just to many to list out.....heh......

I wanna get how the west was won.....Dazed and confused clocks in at 26 mins i think! amazing!!!!!!

get this, although the audio quality is pretty crappy, the songs they played for bbc radio sessions are played differently from the original versions, real good album i mus say

user posted image

Edited by papaya86

wil: heheh yeah I like their music alot.. have all their albums ... tomoko's voice just suits the band's perfectly headphone.gifw00t.gif

user posted image

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

No it doesn't a bit fragile at all.

Papaya, try out other BBC sessions as they are mostly well recorded. Pink Floyd has 2 BBC sessions.

wil: heheh yeah I like their music alot.. have all their albums ... tomoko's voice just suits the band's perfectly headphone.gifw00t.gif

How do you like tommy febuary 16? Her other outfit?

idkfa: not tried yet.I don't think Singapore sells the Tommy 16.. unless I find it in HMV which is quite ex no.gif . You know how limited the collection of Japanese music here... wacko.gif

Edited by Blues

Payaya, wanna thank u for the recommendation ( Led Zep - BBC sessions )

Granted, sonically the recording isnt at its finest, but i feel that this certain lack of quality gives the CD a very, very raw and gritty feel. Much akin to Led Zep stripped down to their essentials, exposing WHAT made them so great and more importantly, what made them Led Zep! I must say, Led Zep at their most mediocre is still alot better than alot of other bands.

The improvisation is superb. Listening to disc 1 now and it amazes me how Led Zep can change little nuances in songs of the same title and make each listen a different experience. Im really in awe.

After this im gonna listen to some Physical Graffiti!wooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!! w00t.gif

Edited by wil