2. hellsing

ongoing

1. evangelion (waiting for 2 episodes)

2. Excel saga

3. Escaflowne

4. Vampire Princess miyu

5. Orphen

6. GundamW

Woo that . what kind of file are you going to encode to ? well your Evangelion is the remaster ver ? or the normal one ? laugh.gifhappy.gif

These nge are... I got no idea. It looks okay to me. as I said, someone rips the vobs and copies them to my 80gb HDD. so once in awhile I got a windfall (in anime goodness) when I received the HDD back. smile.gif

If anybody needs some new stuff, just pm me. I can get it from mircx's special dump and other dumps. Don't do it too often though. smile.gif

Oic if you can get the remaster wub.gif ... is much much more better and the graphic improve happy.gif and there are a lot of add on clip !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I must be honest that better CGI/artwork has never been the reason why I watch anime. It's the story/plot that keeps me going. I know some people from ETG that are very attentive to graphics. smile.gif

Also even if these are not the remastered version, well I got these for free. It's hard to complain.

jayel

jarthel, how many episodes of the Gundam Wing do you have ? DVD-ripped ? I had a copy of them, but the quality was quite bad as it was TV-rip. If you're interested, I have the DVD-ripped of Escaflowene in OGM format, I also have the DVD-ripped version of Cowboy Bebop, if only you had mentioned earlier, could have saved you time in encoding them. wink.gif

N3w_Typ3, I got a link for the remastered version of NGE, pm me if you want them.

Cheers

O.o no need i got them ... liao ..THANKS !! laugh.gif

but i was looking for their DVD back then !! happy.gif

haiz ... 350+++++ USD .. killer .... no.gif

O.o not bad you have some good DVD RIp is good ... cos we cannot blame for the poor encoding ... in the past !! wub.gif

well I prefer to encode them myself if I can get hold of the vobs. more fun. smile.gif

My encodes are 347mb/episode (target) with dual-audio (AC3).

jarthel, how many episodes of the Gundam Wing do you have ? DVD-ripped ? I had a copy of them, but the quality was quite bad as it was TV-rip.

well I have 10 currently but the guy who sends me stuff have 7 DVDs of it. Maybe he has bought all of them by now.

O.o that good news ? or bad news ? just wait ... but i perfer new anime !!!

nope i have not watch is that i have done watching them !! heehee

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwub.gif

I'm surprised that no one jumped at the opportunity to get some stuff from mircx's special dump. ohmy.gif