Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

I LOVED the Jin Roh movie. Good storyline and action(nothing like the lovely sound of MG42 machine guns tearing into flesh and blood happy.gif )

I also have the 2 earlier live-action(not animated) movies on order from Previews. Couln't get it anywhere else, even when I was in Hong Kong.

Yeah Jin-Roh was awesome...

Chris, if only man... if only. I watched macross as a kid and that ignited my interest in planes and robots and generally started me off in mecha love. Heh...

I dont claim to be an expert or know who directed what but i loved some stories like vampire hunter d 2 and ninja scroll and ghost in the shell... oh yeah did you watch the anime scene in kill bill vol.1 it was bloody (and i do mean bloody) brilliant... same guy who directed blood the last vampire.

Arh Grave of the Fireflies, a very sad animation, Mackie, you watched Princess Mononoke ? Another one of his excellent production. And yes Samurai X, the anime that started it all for me party.gif

no wonder your nick !! is yeah.gifyeah.gif

well kill bill .... i mean ... the show is damm cool .. where the blood gush out !!! and macross zero is releasing soon ... coool i can't wait .. well .. samurai X is a damm good anime but it kinda too long so i think they dragged the story !!for that !! lest exile must watch .... one dammm solid anime and some more .... wello i said gundam seed is kinda like gundam X ... but X is much more nicer !! as seed is partly copy from it .... and !! and right now is full metal alchemist ... ( from a PS2 game ) ..... wub.gifholiday.gifwub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifholiday.gifholiday.gifinnocent.gif

well i just got bittorent so will be happily downloading more episodes... heheh

Chris, all 26 episodes fo GITS:STAC are already out, productions for season 2 is currently ongoing. If you guys have watched the original GITS movie, then you'll realise that Matrix copied a lot of ideas from it. Simply its one of the best animation movie ever.

yah, but the problem is no one is subtitling ep 24 onwards, heard that IG productions actually got in touch with Aone who did the first batch of subtitles for GITS, and asked them to stop ripping and subtitling...read it in some forum.

Hope to get my hands on the rest of the epsiodes soon. I've got them till 22.

OK, I sense a anime exchange coming down.

DVDs and Divx...

hahah..

though I got everything that I want.....except for the soundtracks listed in the previous post...

Did you guys see the code1 release of Animatrix? (yes, I got it though it's banned :grin: ) good stuff there too, from the same guys who did ninja scroll and cowboy and fireflies...

the interview part was pretty cool, you get to meet the brains behind these awesome anime...

Chris.

Edited by yongchris

well that counts me out of the dvd's... no dvd player or dvd drive on the pc...

yah, but the problem is no one is subtitling ep 24 onwards, heard that IG productions actually got in touch with Aone who did the first batch of subtitles for GITS, and asked them to stop ripping and subtitling...read it in some forum.

Hope to get my hands on the rest of the epsiodes soon. I've got them till 22.

Actually they were licenced way before they were released, so a lot of the sub groups actually gave the animation a miss. Aone/Ani-Kraze and a few others were actually approaced by IG production to stop subbing or risk getting sued.

Hunt around and you should be able to find the subs done by other unknown groups like "Laughing Man" sub group (?? never heard of them b4 blink.gif ) If I see them I'll let you know. smile.gif

Is there meant to be a new Full Meatal Panic series comeing out? My friend said there is, but I know nothing about it! He is not really a anime fan though so I would not be supprised if e is mistaken..

There's Full Metal Panic (Season 1) and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu (Season 2). Season 1 consists of 26 episodes, and Season 2 consists of 15 parts in 11 episodes.

This is a must watch anime. Season 1 focus on mecha actions, but Season 2 focus on the school life of Sousoke and Chidori, which means more fun and laughter biggrin.gif

BTW Season 2 is already completed

Edited by kenshinz

whaa .. i have finished watching !! laugh.giflaugh.gif