Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

blues horny over her sia !!! naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif

laugh.gifhappy.gif well new anime have release .. i kinda like the char design !!! wahah a>!>!>. she is so cool !!!!!! wub.gif

the anime title is !!!!"Chrno Crusade" ... go dl well is hot !!!! wub.gifwub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

Just curious, when you guys get the animes, do you'll look for a particular sub group ? or just any would do ? I tend to stick to a few sub groups, like ANBU, Anime-Keep, Infusion, and the now defunt RiceBox (Which was my favourite due to their excellent video quality and subbing). I find their video quality and subbing more consistent. The one group I really really hate was Anime-Junkies, they're fast but horrible subbing. (Due to their korean translator who had half assed command of English and Japanese). Typesetting's good however.

ya ... well ... no.gif

just started Peace Maker Kurogane.Pretty sililar to many other Edo period anime but the opening title is so cool that i can't give a miss!

opps but i have give it a miss i felt that samurai X is good enough !!!! wub.gifwub.giflaugh.gifhappy.giflaugh.gif

just started Peace Maker Kurogane.Pretty sililar to many other Edo period anime but the opening title is so cool that i can't give a miss!

Watched 1 episode of it, didn't really catch my fancy well maybe later. I like the piggy laugh.gif (combination of dog and sitich) animation wise is very good as its done by Gonzo, subtle 3D effects.

Oh yeah 1 more thing, I can't stand the girl who's supposed to be very skillful in martial arts.. she acts so cutsy but have such a manly voice yucky.gif

Edited by kenshinz

that 'girl' is actually a guy.Okita Souji(voice done by a woman).A real swordsman during Edo period.But you should know Japanese like to do this kind of gender bending thingy. biggrin.gif

kicking.gif aarr but you are correct cos male voice have break .. so that why use the female voice !!! as most anime char age is around 16 ? or younger !!! wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifw00t.gif

usually I will stick to one ...

unless I really can't wait then get from whichever fastest fansub grp

Animejunkies is not bad! You do get a lot of differing qualitys of anime from there, but it is FREE so I dont care!

What do you guys think of 'I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs' ?? I loved that anime! It got quite emotional towards the end wub.gif

I downloaded the last ep..

not a bad anime mellow.gif

I remember vaguely but was it female who disguises as male or the other way round tongue.gif

mad Male as Female!!! To teach at a school where only female teachers were hired, even though it was a mixed school. Then the little girl falls in love with him thinking HE is a woman and so then she believes she is a lesbian! Its very very funny as well!

yeah i have watch it long ago !!! not too bad but ... i found it weird .. as clamp are first time into .... this kind of anime .... but i strongly feel that the manga is much more better in story and drawing !!!! wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifw00t.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif