Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

there's still some chrno lurking around.But the last available episode was 15.

animesuki listed it as licsensed.

oic so you dunno where to find .... cos i have downloaded ep 16 .... yeah but this anime soon will be ending ! happy.gifhappy.gif

Did a search on google and foun it.

Amazing.

Countries varies...

How many ep is it?

hmm not sure .... but i think AJ .. is still subbing .... so .. you can go to their torrent .. site to DL ... or in mirc .... heh ... well try out ... anyway gundam X ... a lot fansub have stop fansubbing it ... ... so it very slow at the moment or none is being produce ! laugh.giflaugh.gif

happy.giflaugh.gifwub.gif Yo ya ..... anime fans ... A LOT OF NEW anime have just release ... go grab them asap ... so that you could watch first hand ... err ... alot of new anime are kinda good .. so DO TRY them out ... Happy watching and listening .. to their opening song as well as the ending song !! ( maybe you would like it ) well enjoys ! headphone.gifyawn.gif

Finally caught Gunslinger Girl

The opening song have such an enchanting effect on me that

when i'm doing my tutorials, it kinda 'swirl' in my head!

'The light before we land' by the Delgados...

The song basically explain how those girls are...

kinda mellow... no.gif

only watch the 1st, 12 more to go!

edit:oh yah, AJ's down. Any idea where to go for Chrno? stuck at 17

Edited by augustineRS

Hiya dear anime lovers! :]

A tad late to the thread maybe? Sure is, but I do enjoy anime nonetheless!

Haven't seen any series for a while now, altho I am following Prince of Tennis (great, addicting series!) and looking forward to 4th stage of Initial D, which will hopefully be released soon(?)

Any of you seen Hajime no Ippo btw? Awesome series, decent soundtrack and alot of tension :]

Pick it up if you have the chance and if you by chance like boxing or sports animes.

wub.gifwub.gif ya dunno what happen to AJ but i think got related to the licensed anime .. hmm some other fansubbes ... still releasing but got different languages .... ... happy.gifhappy.gif

O.o ya another damm GOOD anime got licensed .. is NARUTO .... the new OP dammm nice ... wub.gifwub.gif

all anime lovers ... try to update here often ... ganix .. ( Evangelion producer .. have release a new anime ) a ugly and beautiful world HEH .... party.gifwub.gif

For those of you who like(d) the series Initial D I must recommend watching the 4th stage of the series. 2 episodes have been released so far and another 12 are scheduled to be released within one year or so.

I also watched Kiddy Grade recently. One may think it's nothing special except for great animation, but actually it developed into something quite good about halfways through.

I'm totally into the Sci-Fi genre of anime now so Crest of the Stars will be my next anime to watch.

I finally got my gundam seed... im blown away...and thats a Good Thing . Also i just downloaded one of my fav movies, only its not a movie but the anime, Guyver. Old school stuff i tell ya. Gonna watch it soon yeah!

happy.gif ok great some hot gals and mecha shows !!! BAKURETSU TENSHI .. SOLID !!! laugh.gif

Kenran Butoh Sai and the Bakuretsu Tenshi(the one New Type mentioned).

Couldn't get access to BT as I'm currently stuck in school for my exams.

But I managed to finish the who NG EVA in one sitting, watching it on the Net.

I know it is kinda of late to be actually watching it when the rave is like yrs back.

I gotta ask, is the manga series still in writing? or it ended like the way the anime ended?

I haven't got the chance to watch the alternate ending yet.

Feel like picking up the Eng Version of the manga.

Hi guys!

My first post in this anime thread...

currently watching FMA, Naruto and recenlty watched Initial D stage 4.

I would say Initial D is not bad!

AugustineRS: Are u from ntu??