Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Hi guys!

My first post in this anime thread...

currently watching FMA, Naruto and recenlty watched Initial D stage 4.

I would say Initial D is not bad!

AugustineRS: Are u from ntu??

stage 4 is out already? where to get smile.gif

a lot more good anime are leaking out ... heh .. ya cannot dl due to school anyway .. the cannot be help heh .. WOo i am a naruto and FMA fan !! wub.gif i like mecha laugh.gif

AUS : the Eva manga is still moving but are a very slow rate .... all you can do now is wait ...

so how the remaster EVA ??? it is pretty good .. but story still have no change ... sad no.gif

anyway ... you all heard of the EVA 2 movie ?? it was live action !! hammer.gif

ya sorry naruto is not licensed yet !sorry for the wrong info biggrin.gif

Frankly speaking, I'm always afraid of anime moving into the direction of live action.

Ahgoh7: 1st Yr common eng. here.

Exams now huh? Good luck.

I know i don't need it. Cause I need some thing like DIVINE INTERVENTION to get me through.

New Type: I didn't catch the remastered(?) it was 'aired' over the net. It doesn't look like remastered to me.

I going to get the manga. Only problem is to get the local Chuang Yi or the Vidz which cost much more.

I think the soundtrack is worth investing.

Didn't know 'Fly Me to the Moon' was used in it.

Mountain Tortoise tongue.gif

Tropicarips: can get it over BT. Just release i think. check @nimesuki.com...

Edited by augustineRS

Oic ... so you catch it over the net .. b'cos i download the remastered ver .. only the colours are much better and nicer nothing impressive about it ... well if you watch the full story you will notice there are 2 singer for this "fly me to the moon" ... laugh.gifw00t.gif

i would recommend the vidz for it's printing and translation is much better than the local ... but if you have been collecting the Chuang Yi then i would advise you to follow it all the way and it looks more complete after the series have ended laugh.gif

the soundtack is of cos worth investing ... but you are eyeing the jap press or ?? taiwan press ...

i not too sure but those anime "kings" and gamers said that the taiwan press is bootleg ... so is up to you ... to decide innocent.gif

but all the best in your finding yes.gifkicking.gif

Completed watching gundam seed... im really blown away... top notch storyline and great consistent artwork... a lot of nice touches put into the story as a whole... sum nice twists here and there but not as heart wrenching and tragic as "X" for the storyline between kira and athrun

I am watching the G-Seed special part 1 released by Anime Kraze now.. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

wat is live action?

where the acting are done by real actors.

Think ninja turtle/ghostbuster movie. tongue.gif

Regarding Initial D, I think they've done a great job bringing the series to the 4th stage. Animation and CG is just rock solid, and so's the music. Next two eps will be released by the end of June.

from Initial D World:

Initial D 4th Stage ep. 1 & 2 is going to air on April 17th. Bad news is that it's going to take a long time to air all the episodes. (ep. 3 & 4 will be aired on June 19th; ep. 5 & 6 will be aired on August 21st ... etc.)

http://www.geocities.com/go2initiald/

Anyone watching Prince of Tennis btw? Anime-otakus' gonna release a batch with like 10-15 episodes or something covering Seigaku's "battle" against Rikkadai. Will love to see those eps.....really!

ya live action are acted by humans/actors ... .. but the evangelion 2 movie the EVA is CG drawn ... not too bad.

If you really wanna know what live action please download the sailormoon live action from BT... now this show is still on air in japan and people are still subbing !you will understand once you watch ! laugh.gifw00t.gifkicking.gif

here a link to the posters of Evangelion 2 poster one and evangelion 2 poster two

but this movie is done by american ! SO ......... innocent.gif

Woo gundam seed .. hope a second season would be release ... i have what the special part one .. it seems just a summary ... that all ... lol.gif

and kid central is going to air gundam seed on the 1st of may but in

ENGLISH DUB ............................. yawn.gifyawn.gifyawn.gif

it should be the cartoon network release... but the cartoon network voice actors really really really really suck... they cant convey the emotion of the original and they have goofy sounding voices because they are used to playing goofy characters in other cartoons... just like transformers armada... and transformers -robots in disguise... urgh... i'll settle for japanese with (proper please) english subs ANYTIME...

I don't think Seed belong to kids central. I mean, it is actually more than a 'cartoon'

Almost like Eva.

Gotta rave bout Eva cos i just watched it, and i think. i'm really an @ss for missing it before this. Now i understand why it was such a hit. If not for the 'chio' characters, the plot/storyline is the one.

Makes you think, especially they chose to end it like this.

Seed is along that line.

w00t.gif anyway seed is going to be air on kid central on this sunday ... dont believe it at first .. cos me too ..but that the truth !! heh .. i can't believe it at first happy.gif

heard over heard some AXN going air some nice anime ( that what i heard ) so .......... stay tune ! laugh.gif

anyway EVA ending is horrible ..... ohmy.gif heard the funds for the TV series was pull out that why the fast few eps was ......... yucky.gif

I wasnt refering that seed belonged to central but, rather that the english dubbing would be done by the cartoon network.... Eva is good but i havent seen the 'remastered' version yet. I read that it was announced that Seed 2 will begin soon...exciting times ahead!

What's this NGE renewal/remaster/director's cut? Think I've seen the older versions, so what's all the fuss? Are the series worth watching over again just because of some slight changes or have they actually done some major changes to produce better overall quality? 5.1 surround for instance.....