Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

i'm on an irc hunt. can't use in bittorrent in hall so got to go by other means.

U can get some wonderful speed in irc. esp School Rumble in wannabe group.

A bot just served me 6mb/s. just hope the rest can do the same.

edit: ADV 'hunted' tokytosho torrent tracker too.

All the companies really stepping up to secure their rights.... no.gif

Edited by augustineRS

otaku here ^^ mirkx is back fyi.... and theres a bittorrent client that works abit slowly even wif a firewall > bittornado

u can check out animesuki for the fansubs irc chans

i knoe bout the fansubs channel...

bittornado work with firewall huh.

gotta try, i using azureus all along.

mirkx is back? great! they are much betta toykosho.

Thanks.

edit: Elfen is really violent. At least now i understand y the OST is so melancholy.

edit(again): i tried mirkx. they are still down. i suppose is the same url,

http://www.mirkx.com.nyud.net:8090/1.php.

i meant it as they are still on the '13 OCT' page.

Edited by augustineRS

i knoe bout the fansubs channel...

bittornado work with firewall huh.

gotta try, i using azureus all along.

mirkx is back? great! they are much betta toykosho.

Thanks.

they are down for a long time also i had not been DLing for sometime, its to keep myself save from the upComingZZZ law and also my PC turn siao siao when i try to start a BT ... so i am sick of it ... Pissed off .... dunno what else to say ........ Arr time to reformate PC maybe some virus hit my PC lol.giflol.giflol.gif

edit: Elfen is really violent. At least now i understand y the OST is so melancholy.

super violent and also hentai that why i mention mature 18 +++++ is the best age but the musics are pretty nice to me

but rather sad story ... the whole island got that damm virus wacko.gif

O.o ya the manga had a different turn in the story ........ so go read it .... unsure.gif

island got virus? hmmm keep spoilers away from me!

i'm done at ep 2 only. Violent yes, hentai not yet, unless tentacles start appearing tongue.gif

Manga, think i've to d/l or wait for chinese released. if the manga is licensed too, i wonder what it is going to turn out, according to the film. Which also makes me wonder, how the hell ADV going to release this title on DVD to general public. Most prob going to butchered up the whole thing.

BTW, is 13 suppose to finish up the story?

MIDNITE POSTER! keke...

island got virus? hmmm keep spoilers away from me!

i'm done at ep 2 only. Violent yes, hentai not yet, unless tentacles start appearing

i made this conclusion myself .. the anime mention nothing much related about the island .... hentai not the terms of doing those hard labour physical movement rather to me their clothes are always torn till nothing left .... tongue.giftongue.gif

Manga, think i've to d/l or wait for chinese released. if the manga is licensed too, i wonder what it is going to turn out, according to the film. Which also makes me wonder, how the hell ADV going to release this title on DVD to general public. Most prob going to butchered up the whole thing.

BTW, is 13 suppose to finish up the story?

anyway both are licensed .............. by ADV .......... err its quite common in US i think that why they got hold of the license pretty fast !

i dunno izzit a end at EP 13, there are no news that a second season will be release in the future maybe it will take years or ... it ended at Ep 13 ............ so well lets wait and see what its upz too ! w00t.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

i think most prob u guys know bout it

Elfen Lied(pron. leed=german for song) means Elfen Lied is actually Elf's Song.

Found this when i went digging for the origin of the song, Lilium.(lilies in italian, don't google it, most prob end up with tons of florists' links)

exams stress getting to me.

Oh si usque edita victus sapientia et lingua deus no praetendiese

Beatus vir. qui suffert tentationem

Quoniam cum probatus fuerit accipiet coronam vitae

Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison

O Quam Sancta. Quam serena. Quam benigna. Quam amoena.

O castitatis Lilium

yup know that long ago ..when the series are aired in Japan ...

If you read some anime magzs... they mention this elfen lied some of the disgusting portion are remove or lessen the gore part cool.gif

but the original DVD they just release got all those ............ Cool ... feel like getting the DVD lol.giflol.gif

but is HELL XXXXXXXXXXx yawn.gif

O.o ya i like the char mariko ........ how about you ?? wub.gifwub.gif

Woo school rumble Ep 4 is out just catch at my friend's house, Woo i really felt that the younger sister yakumo are much Cool ......... kicking.gif

I already caught School Rumble 4 from wannabefansubs, although majority preferred dash fansubs.

I dont see much diff, there are actually ppl going into wannabe channel to flame then, and YET download from them.

I was quite suprised that it follow rather closely to the manga.

How much more 'digusting' can it get? Actually thinking bout it, it was that bad. I mean, is not like hentai or what. It kinda of remind me of Akira though.

edit: I see your point bout the pricing. 7800 Yen. Thats the domestic without subs. for special edition

The normal is already at 48US...man...

Edited by augustineRS

How much more 'digusting' can it get? Actually thinking bout it, it was that bad. I mean, is not like hentai or what. It kinda of remind me of Akira though.

Quote from my friend;

the DVD version of elfen lied is more golre, like the part where Bunto the SAT guy got his eyes weck by lucy.

in the tv you heard the sound and see some parts of it, where else in the dvd version you can see lucy's vectors pokong though his eyes ( wosh man ) unsure.gifunsure.gifinnocent.gif

edit: I see your point bout the pricing. 7800 Yen. Thats the domestic without subs. for special edition

The normal is already at 48US...man...

Woo ...... now you understand .......... w00t.gifw00t.gif

I already caught School Rumble 4 from wannabefansubs, although majority preferred dash fansubs.

I dont see much diff, there are actually ppl going into wannabe channel to flame then, and YET download from them.

I was quite suprised that it follow rather closely to the manga.

nah who care as long as anyone can get to watch, they should just keep their mouth shut and watch happy rather than there are nothing to watch, those people who try to flame the other really need to do some soul searching ...... hehee hammer.gifhammer.gif

Woo it followed closely to the manga Cool ...... did you buy the calender ??? I am getting one here lol.giflol.gif

O.o ya you collect the chinese manga or the japaness .. OR ... Download it ??? cos i just ask kino to bring in a new set of this mange for me but it is in japaness ........ until now i had no news from them !! yeah.gif

O.o man forget to asked .... have you guys finish watching Macross Zero ep 05 ??? how your finding on the ending .... well to tell you all the truth i am very disappointed .... sad .... how come ........ the ending at so .......XXXXXX ( cross ) even they try to create the link for the original Macross story but ..... haiz sad sad1.gifsad1.gif i don't wanna spoil the mood of those that have not watch laugh.gif

Anyway if you people like to watch Macross Zero, i think you all should watch this anime .... to me its even better than Macross Zero .... the drawing at done by GonZo

the story is nice and the plane have a very powerful A.I installed "yukikaze" ... cool nice !! i waiting for the fifth EP if really a good ending is porduce, i am considering the DVD ... man ... i think is worth the $$$$

here the link to yukikaze thumbup1.gifthumbup1.gifthumbup1.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

lol, long time no see guys...

Anyway, I was at Nekocon www.nekocon.org this weekend and I just watched the whole Macross Zero series today...it was kinda sad sad2.gif ... I think Mao is better than Sara btw...lol

Fun stuff...another anime I love now is Battle Programmer Shirase, just because it's so freaking hilarious.

I am not quite sure what yer talking about N_T, has the 5th episode been produced yet? I havent been watching the releases for quite some time..

Yukikaze is EXCELLENT! party.gif

I thought no one was watching it as the coverage is so low in the anime community(k lah, communtities i know is quite limited)

One reason is so damn good, the planes SFX are actually 'live' recordings from actual fighter planes.

Caught it on the DVD OVA.

Bascially the sound/gfx production part is similar to GITS: Moive(1st). Where GITS team actually went to Guam to do 'live' firing of weapons on different material to see the effect and the sound it produce.

Watch it with surround sound!!!!

O.o ya you collect the chinese manga or the japaness .. OR ... Download it ??? cos i just ask kino to bring in a new set of this mange for me but it is in japaness ........ until now i had no news from them !!

I'm reading the chinese for school rumble. I bought them from Kino(Bugis) too. Pretty reasonable. If you wan Taiwan press, I can actually ask a guy in my school from you. He's a taiwaness and he could actually bring in Taiwan comics at pretty reasonable price. Below is the price he quote me at.

Price:

NT80--S$6.00 NT85--S$6.30 NT90--S$6.60 NT95--S$6.90 NT100--S$7.20

NT105--S$7.50 NT110--S$7.80 NT115--S$8.10 NT120--S$8.40 NT125--S$8.70

PM me if you want me to ask him bout it. wink.gif

BTW, if I'm not wrong, Kino@Bugis, still have copies of School Rumble starting from 2nd volume.

I'm currently at volume 4. I doubt it will end where the manga will end, cos 4 episodes = 1 volume.

Now I'm crazy over Bleach and trying to d/l Elfen Lied manga.

Back to mugging... yucky.gif

edit: is SDF Macross available in Singapore as DVD? not the limited edition.

Edited by augustineRS

Yukikaze is EXCELLENT! 

I thought no one was watching it as the coverage is so low in the anime community(k lah, communtities i know is quite limited)

One reason is so damn good, the planes SFX are actually 'live' recordings from actual fighter planes.

Caught it on the DVD OVA.

Bascially the sound/gfx production part is similar to GITS: Moive(1st). Where GITS team actually went to Guam to do 'live' firing of weapons on different material to see the effect and the sound it produce.

Watch it with surround sound!!!!

kaoz .. "LT.Fu.... you have the control" !!! very touching the A.I keep protecting him .. no matter what happens and can also transfer the data to another plane or A.I .... power sia.....

I am not quite sure what yer talking about N_T, has the 5th episode been produced yet? I havent been watching the releases for quite some time..

huh ....... i watched the macross Zero EP 05 2 weeks ago if i am not wrong ............ it release by ANBU alone ... no more joint project with AonE after they complain about each other ! happy.gif

I'm reading the chinese for school rumble. I bought them from Kino(Bugis) too. Pretty reasonable. If you wan Taiwan press, I can actually ask a guy in my school from you. He's a taiwaness and he could actually bring in Taiwan comics at pretty reasonable price. Below is the price he quote me at.

Price:

NT80--S$6.00 NT85--S$6.30 NT90--S$6.60 NT95--S$6.90 NT100--S$7.20

NT105--S$7.50 NT110--S$7.80 NT115--S$8.10 NT120--S$8.40 NT125--S$8.70

PM me if you want me to ask him bout it. 

BTW, if I'm not wrong, Kino@Bugis, still have copies of School Rumble starting from 2nd volume.

I'm currently at volume 4. I doubt it will end where the manga will end, cos 4 episodes = 1 volume.

Now I'm crazy over Bleach and trying to d/l Elfen Lied manga.

arr too late .... i had made the order with kino cos i was lazy to search for the chinese ver !!

Edited by N3w_Typ3