could you recommend one for newbie like me ? wink.gif

tee, I heard hentai is good tongue.gif

lol.giflol.gif

where can i get one ? wink.gif

bump

tenson.. come and discuss anime here... with me and newtype too biggrin.gif

apparently blacknight doesn't seem to frequent this site anymore? sad2.gif

don't let the anime flame dies!! tongue.giftongue.gif

What animeare u watching now? list them all down here?

for me : now only FMP 2

currently watching gundam seed, which just came to an end

Naruto: excellent anime about a washout ninja that just doesn't quit and became more powerful then anyone, now to episode 51. seems like its going to be going on for 100+ episode.

Shaman king: another excellent anime about modern shaman.

All this anime are more of fighting type

yeah I have also finished watching the Gseed , last week biggrin.gif

the series is not bad.. but the ending is kinda rushed.

yup. ep 2 now, right?

graphic is superb biggrin.gif

happy.giflaugh.gif wahahaa .... lol.gif i never check this thread out man w00t.gif .... wahaha .... anime anime what kinds of anime you people watch yawn.gif .. i am a BIG fan of all anime .... lol.gif by the way marcoss zero DVD going to be release soon either this month or next month ... yeah.gifyeah.gif Ended : Gundam Seed , Stellvia , Getbackers , Last Exile , Rabnarok , DNAngel and more wahahaha ..... whistling.gifwhistling.gif

wahaa. .... so so so naughty.gifnaughty.gif arrr .... later mummy mad2.gifmad2.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

ahahaha...

i like lots n lots...but my pref goes towards mecha, fighting with superpowers and futuristic backdrops... but i also like the war-torn setups as well..

Thanx for inviting me Blues! Just a pity I didn't know the Lounge existed until now! LMAO!

Hmm.. I am in the middle of watching Noir, but I have not had much time in the last month to watch any wacko.gif I have the rest of this week off now though so watch out anime collection!

I think my favourite animes of all time have to be Full Metal Panic, I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs, FLCL and erm.. what else is good... Oh Cowboy Bebop and Angelic Layer!

I draw anime as well, but I haven't done allot of that lately either. I think I might be board with drawing. Check out some of my drawings here:

http://www.geocities.com/fuzzey_door/

Also I will just upload a pic for my signature that is a bit smaller than my current one! (I'm a perfectionist)

EDIT: OOooh, I can't believe I forgot to plug www.oekakicentral.com It's a wicked webpage where you can draw anime and people will comment. You can also go into ?paint chats? where there is a big canvas that all the users of the chat share and you can chat and draw together and all see each others work. Check it out!

post-4-1065639117.jpg

Edited by Tenson