Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

First Sgheadphone meet impression

haha somehow i doubt it rameish.

maybe hotel81 can?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Clue me in on that in joke guys...

I am not exactly very sure of the details(unless I had been a customer be4 lol.gif) but..

the hotel is infamous for couples having 1 nite stand. cos it's cheap and situated near red light district(convenient.. walking distance only lol.gif ) .

see no evil, hear no evil, sleep.gif

I am not exactly very sure of the details(unless I had been a customer be4 lol.gif) but..

the hotel is infamous for couples having 1 nite stand. cos it's cheap and situated near red light district(convenient.. walking distance only lol.gif ) .

see no evil, hear no evil, sleep.gif

by the way. Hotel 81 is ISO:9000 certified!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

As for ting's Creek, it's a pity I didn't have the equipment needed (allen key, wire, soldering iron & file) to fix the hum. Of course, all's not lost. I could probably get the hum fixed and the amp upgraded for a token sum at another point in time

You are booked, thank you in advance. yes.gif

BTW, I checked the amp this morning for a while, the hum seems gone, I will check it again later (just came back from outside).

And I also quite don't understand your tast of music and the way of auditing equipment, it's sounds like you just use a piece of music you burned into the cd-r and listen for less than one minute to make the conclusion, what music is it? What aspect are you paying attention for? What is the reference, live concert? Just curious, I think other guys also want to know, right? innocent.gif

As for your moded 570, it sound a bit weird to me, while the bass is quite strong and tight, but the vocal are not well defined, that's why you found me jerk up the volumn so high and normally I listen quite softly. headphone.gif

lol ting!!! I find that firefox is the most unique amongst us. He listens to thing very softly and his preference of cans are very strange to us. I think he much prefers his hd570 to almost anything except hp-1 ! lol.. but I think everyone is entitled to their own preference and opinion, as such I find him amusing rather than strange laugh.gif