Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

Gilmore V2SE

mackie how much is the 7300?

how does it fare against the cd17mkii?

I think the cd7300 is for japan market right? it is also made in japan laugh.gif

Mackie,

CD7300 is close to which in the Marantz line up? Also would you can to elaborate what the differences are. I'm totally unfamilier with the CD7300. I'm hunting for a replacement and have given up the idea of a Rotel RCD-990 as any lens problems would mean saving it in the round file.

Since my speakers rig is all settled and hopefully so for the next couple of years (I don't upgrade often), my attention is now on my headphones rig.

I just heard that Wo Kee Hong (Marantz distributor) has stopped bringing in CD4000/5000/6000 series as they are in the process of being replaced by CD7300 series. As yet, this remains unconfirmed as I got this info from the grapevine.

I've yet to audition the CD7300 as I'm still running in the set together with lengcm"s new DT880 (lengcm will be in town today or is it 28th).

I've also removed the meek captive power cord and replaced it with another but none too expensive just for kicks. I may use a nibbler and cut a slot for IEC connectors. I think U guys will love to see some pictures of it inside-out. Wait for it!

IMO, the CD7300 is meant to fill the void between the 6000 and CD17 series.

Rameish, where's the Ha-2 vs Gilmore V2 vs Oven shootout?

don't tell me you forgot dry.gif

had been waiting for it... I'm in a market for a new tube amp but I will not close the option for the SS . I might even get the ha-2 since I quite like the ha-1 sound wink.gif

Children are so fickle, like women! lol.gif

so.. any review for the ha-2 vs gilmore or something like that?

looking at those 2 amps.. he hee.. biggrin.gif

kicking.gifw00t.gif WAhaha ... going to be a hard decision for blues ... man .... lol.gif

So is Blues so undecisive that he needs parental gudiance ? Thought he told me that EMP IS HIS CHOICE. wink.gif

Haha ... tee ... everyone mind change very fast one ... hee hee .... innocent.gifwhistling.gif

He told me the Blue ZOTL after that. wink.gif Wonder if he would be swayed by the proposed Cayin powerbuy.

Lucky you N3W, did you buy Blues' full set before he changed his mind ? Thought he's still holding on to his HA-1 ? wink.gif

N@Z - yes, he may be influenced by the China play if price is attractive. Are you coming to the AV show on 18/19 Oct ? wink.gif

OT: I'd love to come but I can't but my plan for Jan is still on though. So you be my eyes there on Oct.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif ....

all 3 are still in consideration.. the emp zotl and ha-2, though I might still go for corda ha-2 tongue.gif

I am afraid that the tube will blow on me tongue.giftongue.gif

lol.gif jk hehe

no lah the emp+tube role might be a lil too troublesome.. hehe, but who knows it might be worth it? unsure.gif