Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Marantz CD7300 cdp

ouch ouch.... wacko.gif

jason = Bully!!

All this talk about the Marantz CD7300 ... plus Mackie's great review on it ... I walked into SL today and walked out with $$$ less ... no.gif

sigh ... another spur of the moment buy ... I've got to stop doing this ...

of course, now there's a shiny new CD7300 sitting on my table laugh.gif

Hi bummer,

Did U audition the 7300 before purchasing it? What're your opinions? Feel free to air them even if it contradicts mine as it will give a fairer assessment of this cdp.

Btw, which dealer is offering 7300s in SLT?

Hey Mackie ... didn't really audition the CDP before purchasing it ... which is probably a big mistake ... but in this case maybe not ... I'm taking ur word for it laugh.gif plus after looking at all the cool features it has ...

heh ... like I said ... spur of the moment buying.

I bought it at SLS. MOst shops carry it. Variation in prices from 510 to 580 ...

Still burning it in. But you're right about the headphone jack being able to drive the DT880. I'll probably live with that for the time being until I pick and get my dedicated headphone amp

Look at how prices have dropped. Luckily jason still bought it at a bargain..phew...

Haahaa, yes, look at how the prices have dropped ... so somehow after enquiring about the prices, I had this irresistable urge to just walk home with one. *shrug* what can I say ... I'm weak ...

Yes, lucky Jason ... pity I was slow, else I would have offered to take it off your hands, Mackie

Hey thanks for the tips Mackie biggrin.gif

Appreciate it!

Shall wait and see which amp I'll eventually get. IN the meantime, I'm sure what I have will provide great listening pleasure.

ahh... wonderful... Better than the PC anytime.

It's still not perfect without an amplifier... It'll do... yes.gif