jasonhanjk

SG Headphones 3rd meet result

The R10 certainly isn't a headphone for everything. I have a lot more experience with the HP-1000 but I can say with confidence that the HP-1000 is a much better candidate for a phone that works seamlessly with any genre or type of music.

lengcm, no reason to have both HP-1000 and HP-1. HP-1 and HP-2 sound the same but the HP-1 has polarity switches. If there were any sonic differences, I am sure Grado would have mentioned them (why wouldn't they want to sell more of the flagship?) From what I have heard, HP-3 isn't as good as it doesn't have as closely matched drivers. And the Emmeline HR-2 is an amp not a headphone.

OK, we will match Emmeline HR-2 with R10 and alternate with HR-1000. Let's all aim to get them before january 2004. wink.gif

ok, please bring along either HP-1 or HP-2 as well. wink.gif

i think ablaze and Rawhit can help you too. wink.gif

The R10 certainly isn't a headphone for everything. I have a lot more experience with the HP-1000 but I can say with confidence that the HP-1000 is a much better candidate for a phone that works seamlessly with any genre or type of music.

lengcm, no reason to have both HP-1000 and HP-1. HP-1 and HP-2 sound the same but the HP-1 has polarity switches. If there were any sonic differences, I am sure Grado would have mentioned them (why wouldn't they want to sell more of the flagship?) From what I have heard, HP-3 isn't as good as it doesn't have as closely matched drivers. And the Emmeline HR-2 is an amp not a headphone.

Yup, we know the Emmerline HR2 is an amp. We were just listing down the items we hoped to see in the coming meet.party.gif In headfi, it seems like the HR2 is the amp to go with the R10

Justin BTW, anyway to obtain the HP1000 in the states?

OK, we will match Emmeline HR-2 with R10 and alternate with HR-1000. Let's all aim to get them before january 2004. wink.gif

Counting on you then ...

no problem, we all work together for the good course. And Rameish, abalze and yourself are the key motivators. wink.gif

headphonecrazy: get the orpheus!!! skip on the small boy (r10 rolleyes.gif ) biggrin.gif

then we can have a variety

then tee get the r10

rameish get the hp1 again? lol.giflol.gif

And Blues pay for us all. biggrin.gifkicking.gifwink.gif

headphonecrazy: get the orpheus!!! skip on the small boy (r10  rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

then we can have a variety

then tee get the r10

rameish get the hp1 again?  lol.gif  lol.gif

The orpheus is the most Cans in the universe wacko.gif

Ouch, have to consider ssseriouslyyy.

Most importantly must not let my wife know, any woman can spend thousands on shoes and handbags but will nag even if you even dare order an extra bowl of wanton mee at the hawker centre. wink.gif

Edited by headphonecrazy