jasonhanjk

SG Headphones 3rd meet result

Guest aaa
did you get my last email? I have to email you, can't pm.

no.gif Sorry but I did not get the mail. Can you please post-it again.

Thanks

Guest aaa

Oops, apologies again ablaze, this is headphonecrazy.

Forgot to mention that because of yesterday's system error, I could not log-in to my orginal account and had to creat a new account "aaa" from my office pc. Can you please mail me the account password/info to this current address for me relog-in my original account? You can also delete this account after that.

Thanks

Unfortunately, synergy is not something you can tell by looking at specs. The 250 ohm Beyer DT-880 sound better out of the 0 ohm jack of the Corda Amps while the 250 ohm Beyer DT-931 sound better out of the 120 ohm jack. Senn HD-600 sounds quite nice (and the DT-880 also) out of the X-Cans V2 (esp the modded one by Pinkfloyd of Head-Fi). The Grado Sounds good out of a EMP, Grado RA-1 and even a humble Creek.

All this is just one part of the equation. You still have your source to consider, ICs, power cords etc.

Hope I'll see you in Jan.

Rameish, maybe you and the senior guys can give us a lecture during the next meet. thumbup1.gif

Noob headphone orientation series - System Synergy book.gif

This will be interesting party.gif

Unfortunately, synergy is not something you can tell by looking at specs. The 250 ohm Beyer DT-880 sound better out of the 0 ohm jack of the Corda Amps while the 250 ohm Beyer DT-931 sound better out of the 120 ohm jack. Senn HD-600 sounds quite nice (and the DT-880 also) out of the X-Cans V2 (esp the modded one by Pinkfloyd of Head-Fi). The Grado Sounds good out of a EMP, Grado RA-1 and even a humble Creek.

All this is just one part of the equation. You still have your source to consider, ICs, power cords etc.

Hope I'll see you in Jan.

Rameish, maybe you and the senior guys can give us a lecture during the next meet. thumbup1.gif

Noob headphone orientation series - System Synergy book.gif

This will be interesting party.gif

Mandatory 1/2 hourly tutorials haha.gif

Oops, apologies again ablaze, this is headphonecrazy.

Forgot to mention that because of yesterday's system error, I could not log-in to my orginal account and had to creat a new account "aaa" from my office pc. Can you please mail me the account password/info to this current address for me relog-in my original account? You can also delete this account after that.

Thanks

done.

I would like to sign up for HeadFi 101. When is the first lession ? wink.gif

sorry wortel. us folks are very shy about sending our pics to other people blush.gif

mad.gifmad.gif .........

I would like to sign up for HeadFi 101. When is the first lession ? wink.gif

Patience would be the 1st lesson taught.

Right Guru Rameish?

BTW, guys there must be more impressions of the meet rite?

(Master Yoda walks into the room ...)

Wait !!!!

At the meet I was, my photo ... where is?

Ah...

Though see me you may not, but there my spirit is ....

Ahemm...

Send me the pics, can you ...

Qui-gonn Jin :

"Master Yoda, where is your HMmMm??? HMmmM... thingy" rolleyes.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif nice one.

did you watch the spoof too?

ok to keep up with the topic, lengcm, I don't think anyone has got anymore views to offer LOl.

Oh hold on I haven't seen evil-zen commenting.. who else, hm jason? mychew? huangyong? where are all your comments? pls chime in