Sign in to follow this  
Eric Chia

Irukandji.......does anybody know wat is this?

I met Tubeman last Saturday afternoon...and emptied my wallet...:cry:

But in return, I was given this...which quickly made me forget about my empty wallet...

IPB Image

It is a thing of beauty, isn't it?...and it has made a marked improvement on my rig...even from the start without any burning in... :thumbup:

Around my 450th hour, using my iQube and on low gain, I have been able to lower the volume control from the 9 to 8 o'clock. The highs and mids are very exceptional and clear. The soundstage has been improved considerably. What surprise me the most is the bass. It has become more pronounced and is tight. Not bloated. What I am now looking for now is how deep can the bass go in the upcoming hours.

If these findings are on an iQube, I wonder how it would be on a desktop amp!

Will keep you guys updated!

lol

at 700th hours u will be suprised on wat it can do yur cans.....

my beyer,akg and sen is like angels on steroids!!!!!! singing non stop and battling the devils on a large battlefield..... :D

wow...and it is said to continue to improve till the 1000th hour...mine is just at the 100th hour mark, already sounding great to me, but I guess what I am hearing is just skirmishes in a small field compared to what you are hearing...

kachui i will be honest with u :D

all my 3 cans r the most probably the hardest to drive in dynamic cans categories.....but with the proper rig setup...and my jellyfish they did not reveal any of their weakness and keep impressing me day by day...

btw my jellyfish reached now by 800th hours aledi another 700 hours to full potential

my soundstage is similar to concert hall.....my cans is performing on top of the best abilites.....and to be honest now my jellyfish is onli at 50% of it's total performance..... :DD

whenever i put any of my cans for a good listening, i always close my eyes and got lost in every music

it is truly poisonous...... :thumbup:

You are further down the road, Eric Ol Boy! Hope to hit 500 hours by tomorrow evening. I am just waiting for my 'desktop' amp and ICs so I can enjoy the Jelly much more! Have to make do with the iQube for the time being. 1000 hours to go! :grin:

Sounds like the Jellyfish is indeed a well worth investment :thumbup: .

Can't imagine at your stage, it is just 50% of its potential... :o

Edited by Kachui

i have totally lost count on how many wonderful hours i spent with jellyfish :grin:

maybe around the same hours as Eric or less <_<

i think yur jellyfish is bout 100 hours more than mine ..total = 900 hours or more....give it 1 more week hehe

1k hour u better post the impression....

u got it faster than me mer....about 4 days earlier than mine... :think:

You two boys are very lucky to have clocked those times! I am the first to order among us and the last one to receive from the group. Nevertheless, I am very, very happy with the Jelly! Making me enjoy more of my lesser-heard songs all over again!

From the sound of it, do you guys leave it playing overnight? If not I don't know how you can clock so many hours in such a short period. I take my time to listen every night, the resolution is indeed quite stunning. Guitar + RS-1 = :yes:

i got it cooked :grin: i don't play overnight. just a few hours of listening daily.

i doubt mine is over 900 hours :think: