Sign in to follow this  
soundsync

Sennheiser HD800

USD1399=S$2,019.60=Not too good for S$2199

No free gift or promotion for the HD800 Singapore launch?

Well, at least you get the very first few batch(before they start to cut cost and use cheaper parts, which happened in lots of headphones)..

Can you compare with your previous headphones owned and their pros and cons with respect to HD800? I think HD800 lack of these info in Head-fi reviews instead of only describing HD800 sound characteristics.

Thanks for your early news Barradio!!

Most genre HD800 can takes.

S$21199 price for HD800.

My HD800 S/N00912

Nice! Guess you're the first to own.

Just came back from the event and I must say the place quite hard to find! Got lost somemore. Should inculde a map and direction guide in the invitation card. :bash:

Anyway enjoyed the finger food and drinks, met people like heady, shadowmoses, gene83(i think). Enjoyed my time chatting and listening to what they had to share. :thumbup:

For the HD800, I brought my HD580 to compare and I think the amp that was used didnt do justice to the HD800. :sweat:

Auditioning time was quite short thou. Every minute counts! :D

Rating 9/10. Good comfort, sound signature is the type that I prefer. Good Job by Sennheiser. :party:

Thanks for the rating, Hellfire...

b]3-Jun[/b]

8:15 pm Barradio

4-Jun

6:15 pm Hellfire - 9/10

7:15 pm Weikiat

5-Jun

10:15 am Whenesday

11:00 am Ical / Jigsg

11:15 am Lazyboy

12:15 pm Song

4:45 pm Uberburger

6:15 pm Kachui

6:45 pm Kidult

7:45 pm Eric

6-Jun

10:15 am Jojo / User

11:15 am Peanutbutterjam

6:45 pm Bas

Just came back from the event and I must say the place quite hard to find! Got lost somemore. Should inculde a map and direction guide in the invitation card. :bash:

Anyway enjoyed the finger food and drinks, met people like heady, shadowmoses, gene83(i think). Enjoyed my time chatting and listening to what they had to share. :thumbup:

For the HD800, I brought my HD580 to compare and I think the amp that was used didnt do justice to the HD800. :sweat:

Auditioning time was quite short thou. Every minute counts! :D

Rating 9/10. Good comfort, sound signature is the type that I prefer. Good Job by Sennheiser. :party:

Where exactly is it? Near the Temple along Muhamad Sultan? Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant there? Or further down near Robertson Quay?

Where exactly is it? Near the Temple along Muhamad Sultan? Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant there? Or further down near Robertson Quay?

Along the stretch where Double O(the club) is, followed by this condo called The Pier and walk down a bit more is the place already.

Hope this helps, that how i tried to go there.

Hope this helps -

Direction and photos:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Picture perfect :thumbup: Thanks. I work at UE Square so with the picture, I know exactly where it is.

Picture perfect :thumbup: Thanks. I work at UE Square so with the picture, I know exactly where it is.

u never walk around your work place?? :doh:

Do they've beer? If not, I'll have to buy from the pub next door. :grin: We can have a party after the audition. :beer::party:

Edited by ical