ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I think I'm quite poor at hyping headphones. When I bought the RS1 no one said anything. :(

From my limited experience with GS1000, I feel it is much better for larger scale symphonic works than RS1. Both bass and treble are not easy to control, give it a wrong pairing and it will just sound like Bass+Treble with maxed EQ. :P

RS1 is less picky, I like it a lot for live acts and smaller scale music. My music does not require lots of soundstage (read: pop, rock). I do like the feeling of live acoustic acts playing right in front of me. Or Corrinne May breathing on my ear. :blush:

Better to be late than never. :grin:

GS1000 is indeed the most bassy cans I have ever heard. :shocking: However, it just need a little tweak and proper burn in to tune it to perfection. I like live jazz (other than those young stuff like S.H.E. and Techno, I'm a young boy as you know :grin::grin: ), so the large scale soundstage is important for me. Sound so good listening to Ray Brown Trio now. The double bass is so deeeep.....

That's why you are not "hired" as a Grado's undercover salesman like Kidult and Ical. :bash:

Since everyone knows, we don't hide anymore. Ah....Aron....you still have not pay me my commission for the last few months. :grin::grin: Very tight already. :grin::grin: I heard kidult collected his.

no comment guys lol :D

suddenly here become like grado fans, audio technica fans and senheisser fans all jumbo up....

Hello, I'm still a Audio Technica and Denon fan ok. :bash: Senn fan soon. I'm not bias like kidult with his ED9. :grin: Be patience. Senn hype will come later. Who ask them to delay shipment. :ppth:

Edited by ical

no comment guys lol :D

suddenly here become like grado fans, audio technica fans and senheisser fans all jumbo up....

not many Beyer DT880 600ohm & Ultrasone ED9 fans yet leh :ppth:

not many Beyer DT880 600ohm & Ultrasone ED9 fans yet leh :ppth:

Anyone a fan of this? :lol: I remember using this on the radio and television late at night when I was a young...

IPB Image

You managed to find it! :grin: Regret to throw mine away when shifting place. Don't play play, BBC standard.

Edited by ical

sell yur ed9 away ler kidult hahahaha :ppth:

we the senheisser fans r growing stronger by minute ......join us ..... :innocent:

well beyer is for me and now under surgery process rite now :whistle:

btw any1 has any insights on the harmonix footers?

got some harmonix noise harvester and been trying on my rigs

same like those oyaides stabilizer, ps audio noise harvester and others

You managed to find it! :grin: Regret to throw mine away when shifting place. Don't play play, BBC standard.

ahh...unfortunately that is not mine...just a picture I found on the net...I have to go back to my dad's place to dig for it. I believe it is kept somewhere...my dad does not like throwing stuff away.

when the next meet ? :D

so many new cans......yum yum :lust:

wait till PS1000, HD800 or ED8 released la...

patience :innocent:

wait till PS1000, HD800 or ED8 released la...

patience :innocent:

Don't forget the Shure's headphones...they may be giant killers at their listed prices. :blink:

So I guess kidult will take one for the team and buy the PS1000 & Ed 8.

That would be cool :party:

how i wish :P