ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

The cable is actually fine. There seems to be more room in the rubber shielding than it looks; so when the cable bends it kind of "folds" at the bend due to the soft "hollow" shielding. The conductors inside feel to be thinner than the cable looks when you squeeze the cable. So the seemingly thicker cable isn't actually "thicker"?

Damn! That's cheating. That's meant they're using the old cable with new shielding to hide it. Dishonest Grado. :bash:

Damn! That's cheating. That's meant they're using the old cable with new shielding to hide it. Dishonest Grado. :bash:

Eeerrrr....

"using the old cable with new shielding to hide it"

...I didn't say that.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE :grin:

Eeerrrr....

"using the old cable with new shielding to hide it"

...I didn't say that.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE :grin:

@Jig

need to change your signature. lol! =)

Thanks Jig_sg.

Looking at the recent new toys you guys have acquired just over this last few weeks it's really interesting and very temping. :lust::rclxub:

Ical - Phonitor, HD800, HF2, PS1000

Jig - HF2, HP4

Jojo - HD 800 and new amp?

I'm looking forward to a local meet and hopefully be able to audition them with you guys' generosity. :cans:

Actually mine is Phonitor, HD800, PS1000 and ED8. My HF2 is not in yet.

Now with the extensive of all our tweaks and components, it'll be major labour to arrange for a meet. So I doubt it going to happen. Like hifi, we usually do home visit now.

You've missed out: :grin:

Kidult - Phonitor

Kachui - HD800

Edited by ical

Actually mine is Phonitor, HD800, PS1000 and ED8. My HF2 is not in yet.

Now with the extensive of all our tweaks and components, it'll be major labour to arrange for a meet. So I doubt it going to happen. Like hifi, we usually do home visit now.

You've missed out: :grin:

Kidult - Phonitor

Kachui - HD800

Not counting the innumerable number of tweaks and cables between the guys :grin:

But I got a feeling that though most have already gotten the main items in their setups, some are still undecided... or are looking at different aspects/components... YOU know who you are... :grin:

more action to come? Stay tuned! :grin:

(please don't look at my direction, dead-end already :wacko: )

Edited by jig_sg

Jig, you're right about that and I'm sure there will be more to come but for you, I doubt that's the end. That's the reason I always come back to this tread just to hear and see new toys acquired by you guys.

Actually the wait and the journey is as important as achieving the sound you like. =)

Now can't sleep looking at the Fed-Ex tracking meter. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

Edit:

Come to think of it I'm also watching a DHL and an EMS shipment. I believe I would be taking a Cab home on monday! Lol! :sweat:

Edited by jojo_b2

Semi-New amp. Lol! ;)

Will surely take pics once evrything is in, just to get back to topic. Lol! ^_^