ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Nice Jojo! Now just have to wait for the amp to complete the quest. :grin: I know our new member just received his HD800 and HF2 as well. :whistle:

Errr, I think uber also quite handsome too.. :grin::grin:

Psst Uber, swee bo? Dun forget to invite me to your hostel leh :icon_tongue::naughty::icon_tongue::naughty:

Uber, the most handsome guy that I've ever known! So.....ah.....can I drop by your "new place" later? :whistle:

Edited by ical

So many people getting HD800, I feel so left out. :(

Even worse, I missed out on getting a DA100 Signature today. :cry:

You should consider it as a blessing. :yes:

Ya, the HD800 gang is growing fast within short period of time. Aya! Those guys shouldn't have listened to it in a proper setup. Just audition at those fancy showroom and all these wouldn't happen. :whistle:

Edited by ical

Ya, the HD800 gang is growing fast within short period of time. Aya! Those guys shouldn't have listened to it in a proper setup. Just audition at those fancy showroom and all these wouldn't happen. :whistle:

Must place a sign outside Sennheiser Pasir Ris showroom: Abandon all hope ye who enter here. :D

Trying out sep90's zhng'd K701 right now, really not bad! Now itchy to send mine for recable...

You should consider it as a blessing. :yes:

And so far, each of the HD800 I know of in this forum is driven by different amps...

Red Wine Isabellina

Darkvoice 337

SPL Phonitor

RSA Apache (soon)

TS Lim Diva Classic 1H preamp / GS Solo

Woo Audio...Eric? :grin:

And so far, each of the HD800 I know of in this forum is driven by different amps...

Red Wine Isabellina

Darkvoice 337

SPL Phonitor

RSA Apache (soon)

TS Lim Diva Classic 1H preamp / GS Solo

Woo Audio...Eric? :grin:

The day Eric gets the Woo Audio is the day we can plan our headphone meet. :grin:

So that'll be another few years. :grin: At least we've plenty of time to plan. :lol:

Actually we talked about it during our meeting just now. It going to be major work since it consist of the whole complete rig with all the powercords and tweaks that we've to bring along and all the setting up(all of us will need a trolley this time). If it really going to happen, an ideal place with a nice quiet environment is a must so it worth all the effort. Might need some support and sponsorship from distributors and dealers like a mini Can Jam. Hopefully, it'll happen.

Edited by ical

agree :D imagine dragging those heavy duty and expensive rigs .... :sweat:

not to mention footers,tweaks, rr-77 and other powercords and interconnects....make me shiver just to think about it... :wacko:

agree :D imagine dragging those heavy duty and expensive rigs .... :sweat:

not to mention footers,tweaks, rr-77 and other powercords and interconnects....make me shiver just to think about it... :wacko:

Dun think will bring tweaks but I can imagine a room filled with RR-77s :shocking::shocking::shocking:

The day Eric gets the Woo Audio is the day we can plan our headphone meet. :grin:

Yup. Eric, it all up to you now

Sep is really in to his new amp. We never know. he might have have sent an email already. lol! :thumbup:

:b2t

After some cleaning on my Rig and removing items that aren't needed anymore. Here sare some pics.

My HD800 Well protected. =)

IPB Image

@Kidult

A pic of thr footers on teh Guizu rack. =)

IPB Image

A pic of thr footers on teh Guizu rack. =)

IPB Image

ahhh....i need two sets of those :sweat:

Sep is really in to his new amp. We never know. he might have have sent an email already. lol! :thumbup:

:b2t

After some cleaning on my Rig and removing items that aren't needed anymore. Here sare some pics.

My HD800 Well protected. =)

IPB Image

@Kidult

Somehow something just doesnt seem right :mellow:

Ooooohh yes, THAT'S NOT A STAX IN THERE!!!!

Somehow something just doesnt seem right :mellow:

Ooooohh yes, THAT'S NOT A STAX IN THERE!!!!

True... but you gotta admit the HD800 on a Woo Stand looks good enough to forgive the Stax Logo on the cover. ;)