ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Bro, contentment is a virtue, you will feel blessed when you look at your bank account in years to come.

Am still trying to find my way, like a lost sheep in the world of Evil-Fi :grin: The upgraditis serpent slivers amongst the weak......

Yup...contentment is a virtue...but unfortunately it does not come naturally for most of us...it is hard not to be swayed by temptations in this material world...ask Madonna, she even sang about it, ha, ha.

But seriously..."I WILL NOT UPGRADE FOR A LONG LONG TIME!" (heh, heh...but then, "Long, Long, Time" is very subjective).

Yup...contentment is a virtue...but unfortunately it does not come naturally for most of us...it is hard not to be swayed by temptations in this material world...ask Madonna, she even sang about it, ha, ha.

But seriously..."I WILL NOT UPGRADE FOR A LONG LONG TIME!" (heh, heh...but then, "Long, Long, Time" is very subjective).

I actually loaded my Webserver with a stop timer so I can see how long is your "Long time"... lol! :think:

Anway... :b2t

Look what just arrived in my office today. :grin:

IPB Image

**please forgive my handphone's image quality. :blush:

Edited by jojo_b2

I actually loaded my Webserver with a stop timer so I can see how long is your "Long time"... lol! :think:

Anway... :b2t

Look what just arrived in my office today. :grin:

IPB Image

**please forgive my handphone's image quality. :blush:

Wah...nice... :thumbup:

Now...the few days wait for the Apache....and that few days can be pretty loooong, in this case. :grin:

Wah...nice... :thumbup:

Now...the few days wait for the Apache....and that few days can be pretty loooong, in this case. :grin:

Naah not really. With the help of tracking it gives you an idea that the package is on its way. Like right now it just left the Fedex hub in Alaska. lol! :whistle:

Also I now have a few days to burn in my HD800. :thumbup:

Edited by jojo_b2

lol :yawn::smoke::whistle::ppth:

well u know me well but when i really go for it ... :party::shifty:

be patient is the way of Jedi.....not so easily to be persuade to dark side and be careful on mind tricks.... :bash:

well they r another league ler and u r correct on 3 of them haha :bash:

1 hard to please, other is stax fan and 1 more over-cautious on choosing amp.. :rolleyes::grin:

well we also got cables/powercords fanatics here, RSA die hard fan, tube rolling die hard fan, 1 very skeptical on tweaks and still doubting how the heck the rr-77 works on his room with Qrs-8s as well still deciding on distributor whether which wan to go for ...

but add them together we can go along well and still become friends and passionate bout music and sharing thoughts and auditing each and other's masterpieces

:angry:

Naah not really. With the help of tracking it gives you an idea that the package is on its way. Like right now it just left the Fedex hub in Alaska. lol! :whistle:

Also I now have a few days to burn in my HD800. :thumbup:

Ha, ha...usually when I am waiting for a package with tracking or no tracking...even a day can be excruciatingly long, relative speaking. :grin:

Hey...by the way Jojo...what region is your HD800 serial number in?

:angry:

Sep was pertaining to a newly poisoned person. Lol! I promise it isn't you. :unsure:

Ha, ha...usually when I am waiting for a package with tracking or no tracking...even a day can be excruciatingly long, relative speaking. :grin:

Hey...by the way Jojo...what region is your HD800 serial number in?

True but in a way I am PATIENT (different from previous threads. Lol! :bash: ). I work with information and on my Job I can wait for 8-12 hours just to complete a Full Server Farm backup. As long as I see a meter or status info I'm happy. ^_^

Waah mine is #592. Might visit Senn in a couple of days. but even un burned in. Couldn't remove from my head. i'm using a Little Country amp loaned to me. ;)

EDIT: I'm SAVED. I tried to reproduce the Spring creak issue. but mine doesn't have one!!!! Now back to burn in. :party:

Edited by jojo_b2

Sep was pertaining to a newly poisoned person. Lol! I promise it isn't you. :unsure:

True but in a way I am PATIENT (different from previous threads. Lol! :bash: ). I work with information and on my Job I can wait for 8-12 hours just to complete a Full Server Farm backup. As long as I see a meter or status info I'm happy. ^_^

Waah mine is #592. Might visit Senn in a couple of days. but even un burned in. Couldn't remove from my head. i'm using a Little Country amp loaned to me. ;)

EDIT: I'm SAVED. I tried to reproduce the Spring creak issue. but mine doesn't have one!!!! Now back to burn in. :party:

Ha...that is good to hear...

So, any problem driving the HD800 with your Little Country? Think it is easier to drive than most people thought it would be...volume knob at 9 o'clock on my rig is my usual listening volume, and I like my music loud!

So many people getting HD800, I feel so left out. :(

Even worse, I missed out on getting a DA100 Signature today. :cry:

There is always a next time man. ;)

Ha...that is good to hear...

So, any problem driving the HD800 with your Little Country? Think it is easier to drive than most people thought it would be...volume knob at 9 o'clock on my rig is my usual listening volume, and I like my music loud!

I still believe the phone isn't in its full potential on the current setup. Suprisingly the LC3 is quite a musical amp. I now have to wait and hope on monday. I get this potential resolved and at least be happy with my preference. Lol! :sweat:

So many people getting HD800, I feel so left out. :(

Even worse, I missed out on getting a DA100 Signature today. :cry:

Congrats, you must be the only one who actually saved money these 2 months!

actually it is not u uber :D

i meant hsome1 and he at last succumbed to rr-77 and now pasting every Qr-8s on his cdp and powercords

and u aledi got a distributor lol :innocent:

btw at large number of us aledi got HD800 and Hf-2 is coming soon....

any meet in near future?...apache,and some others goodies as well...ahem HP4 :shifty:

actually it is not u uber :D

i meant hsome1 and he at last succumbed to rr-77 and now pasting every Qr-8s on his cdp and powercords

and u aledi got a distributor lol :innocent:

btw at large number of us aledi got HD800 and Hf-2 is coming soon....

any meet in near future?...apache,and some others goodies as well...ahem HP4 :shifty:

Errr, I think uber also quite handsome too.. :grin::grin:

Psst Uber, swee bo? Dun forget to invite me to your hostel leh :icon_tongue::naughty::icon_tongue::naughty:

Errr, I think uber also quite handsome too.. :grin::grin:

Psst Uber, swee bo? Dun forget to invite me to your hostel leh :icon_tongue::naughty::icon_tongue::naughty:

Uber the Handsome one, Jig the Humsup one. :grin:

:sweat: I am in the latter category too... :blush:

Edited by Kachui