ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

The new Wadia 381 is cheaper and very much similar to the 581... last I checked only ard $9+ new - only 4

:moneyflies::moneyflies::moneyflies::moneyflies:

so u getting??

Bro... the nagra CD player is 5 digit$$ somemore dunno euro or USD... :sweat::sweat: My wife will divorce me ( i'm sure ) if she see cd player's receipt! :smack::smack:

not only u :sweat:

http://www.nagraaudio.com/highend/index.phpBro... the nagra CD player is 5 digit$$ somemore dunno euro or USD... :sweat::sweat: My wife will divorce me ( i'm sure ) if she see cd player's receipt! :smack::smack:

Calm down and relax.... for some that's a good thing.... :P

Edited by jig_sg

A gift from my beloved. :lust: Listen to it now and it sound way better than those crappy showroom setup even out of the box. :ppth: However, my ED8 and PS1000 still wins for now. :party: I shall see how well it turns out after burn in before I judge. So far it has big potential. :smoke:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

A gift from my beloved. :lust: Listen to it now and it sound way better than those crappy showroom setup even out of the box. :ppth: However, my ED8 and PS1000 still wins for now. :party: I shall see how well it turns out after burn in before I judge. So far it has big potential. :smoke:

Ok ok.... ho seh ho seh... tomorrow, operation "kapo senn"...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:gun2::gun2::gun2:

. :rclxs0:

Damn! You're one smart thief! Those CD cost way more than the rig. Luckily my place has security system. Unless you're Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible". :grin:

Bro, you're asking a very classified question. :bash: You've something in mind. :think:

Never ask anything from women unless you're asking for trouble. Just hint hint. :grin:

IPB Image

Cal, you need this to complete TEAM Metallic! those wood stsnd shouldn't be there. Lol! =p

IPB Image

why all new flagships scare of cold ar..?? all under one roof :bash: Lol

jig_sg,

have you think of a plan how to transfer those out from this highy security playhouse???

we must plan well ah.... :smoke:

I'm actually looking at this one. :grin: Prefer the full support on the headphone like my Senn holder. Anyone interested to share the shipping? PM me soon. :call:

http://www.wooaudio.com/products/wahps2.html

Thought of that too. But as I guessed. This stand looks sexy w/ those edges. heheh! =)

You have the full set now! :bash: