ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

TEAM AKG :)

Missing a K1000. :think:

Nice and simple rig man! :thumbup:

need K501 maybe?haha..but shall wait for AKG new flagship i guess..that one is the main aim...save up now..my rig too simple compared to the big guns here..

Edited by ito

need K501 maybe?haha..but shall wait for AKG new flagship i guess..that one is the main aim...save up now..my rig too simple compared to the big guns here..

One thing is , it's not how big or expensive your rig is. What's important how much you love the rig you have. =)

Actually I'm already having problems w/ space due to my recent upgrades that is making me irritated at times. :helpsmilie: lol! But Sound wise really happy now. :party:

One thing is , it's not how big or expensive your rig is. What's important how much you love the rig you have. =)

second that :D

Actually I'm already having problems w/ space due to my recent upgrades that is making me irritated at times. :helpsmilie: lol! But Sound wise really happy now. :party:

i have plenty of space in my play room jojo :DD:smoke:

I can reserve a "JoJo's Corner" for you in my warehouse.... right next to "Calvin's Corner"! :grin:

Well said. :thumbup:

You can just change a bigger rack. :whistle:

I can reserve a "JoJo's Corner" for you in my warehouse.... right next to "Calvin's Corner"! :grin:

Who said that I don't have space. I've PLENTY. :bash: Just only not enough money to add more component. :cry:

TEAM AKG :)

Now you can hold hand with Kchew. :grin:

Edited by ical

:bash:

I'll go with Cal's suggestion on a rack or just buy a new CDP. :shifty: I don't need the space in a warehouse. lol! :ppth:

CA 340c ...sell sell!hahaha

Lol! Yup this must go sometime or another. =)

No worries it won't go until a new CDP comes in which I believe should be early next year after wedding. lol! =)

Anyway, I took a pic yesterday of the Senns at home even the one I loaned from the generous Wabbit. But i forgot to upload. :doh: Later I will post it. ;)

Now you can hold hand with Kchew. :grin:

Team AKG is not that gay. :bash:

Jojo, you wanna know how the K701 will perform with the Dr.DAC right? I'll be at Audio Basic tomorrow after my lunch, will be bringing my K701. :k701smile:

*Edit*

Urgh, forgot tomorrow is Comex, looks like I'll pop by next week instead.

Edited by kchew